Defoe’s nephew

thelivibluenose

My pal is on the committee at Whitehill Welfare and JD was at their game today. She sent me a pic with him and when I asked why he was there turns out his nephew signed with them. Not sure anything about the lad but do know he scored today.

Not really a cool story or even a player to keep an eye out for just thought it a bit strange he’d come up here and sign at that level

Options there for Bournemouth to recall him in summer and tbh I think he might push it if he’s still sitting on his arse in the league run in.
Perhaps but where is he going to go? I hope he gets more gametime but if Gerrard stays and Morelos goes, I think he will be here next season.

With Morelos leaving the dynamic will change up front next season. I think it would be useful for Defoe to continue with us instead of taking up the option to head back south.

But he does need to be given far more minutes.

With Morelos leaving the dynamic will change up front next season. I think it would be useful for Defoe to continue with us instead of taking up the option to head back south.

Seasons done I can see him starting most games after the mentally challenged game next week in a new system.

If Morelos goes we are not going to get a replacement to fill the role there will have to be a change of style so hopefully Defoe will still be around.

So he is 100% going ? JD with proper service would score many but we would need to play to his strength and get theball into the box quicker than we do at the moment

Back