Defoe live on Sky Sports News tv just now

Jim White is the epitome of "the prick's prick".......he's a lickspittle to every guest on his Talksport show,when he can get Simon Jordan's cock out of his gub....

Jim White never has been and never will be a friend of Rangers.He,s a mentally challenged apologist.

What a load of absolute bollocks. Along with Richard "Ibrox" Park and Archie Mc they are the only mainstream Sports broadcasters in my lifetime that were obviously Rangers men. FF is the strangest gathering of Rangers fans anywhere. We love to stuff our own like no one else on earth.

What a load of absolute bollocks. Along with Richard "Ibrox" Park and Archie Mc they are the only mainstream Sports broadcasters in my lifetime that were obviously Rangers men. FF is the strangest gathering of Rangers fans anywhere. We love to stuff our own like no one else on earth.

Have you at any point listened to him on Talksport, he puts the boot into our Club, players and fans at nearly every opportunity. At times he is worse than Alkie Brazil in that respect.

You pair above weren't watching it then but want look smart toeing the party line?

Jim asking him how impressed he was Rangers such a big club.
"Defoe of the mighty Glasgow Rangers" he introduced him as.
"Tell everyone about the amazing fans" - story of 300 fans turning up in one room to see him last week in Dubai.

Jim kept gushing over Defoe and saying how they chat alot. Ended up running out of time just before 7pm as 5 panel sat watching silently as Jim and Defoe raved about our club.

But don't let facts get in way of some folks default negative opinions .....
You are right, mate. It was a thoroughly enjoyable 5 minutes and our resident OBE acquitted himself well as the professional that he is.

Jim White is still a massive dry quim, though.

Jim White is certainly not one of our own.Mentioning this prick in the same sentence as Archie is quite frankly stupid.

Oh dear OP, you obviously haven't learned yet that posting anything positive about a person that FF have decided is a turncoat, mentally challenged loving Uncle Tom is verboten on here regardless if it's a pro Rangers piece or not.
:rolleyes:
I've not got involved as of yet.
But there's a difference between posting a thread saying you felt Jim was decent with Defoe and coming on and attacking everyone who's ever criticised him because he done one good interview.

Last edited:
Oh dear OP, you obviously haven't learned yet that posting anything positive about a person that FF have decided is a turncoat, mentally challenged loving Uncle Tom is verboten on here regardless if it's a pro Rangers piece or not.
:rolleyes:
Jim "when the old firm meet I couldn't care less who wins" White?

I'd say he is probably worse than a turncoat :rolleyes:

“I’ve been asking Bradley Wiggins some hard ones and he’s hit me with one as well.

“I am perceived to be Rangers fan. Yeah, my dad was a big Rangers fan.

“Of course, in Glasgow they have a very fixed opinion of what you may or may not be.”

--------
He's so much of a Rangers fan that he goes to great lengths to deny it..

Last edited:
Back