Defoe's shot at the end, any footage?

Should have been on as soon as we equalised

Correct and it should have been Aribo or Kent making way. Have Morelos and Itten battering rams in the wider attacking positions and have Defoe playing only inside width of 6 yard box.

Reactions: BWO
He caught it too well if he miskicks it slightly it goes in either side of the keeper

giphy.gif
I think the irony is he caught it too well.

A miss hit or off the side of the boot and its probably a goal

In all honesty, he should’ve scored.

He created the chance for himself and I’m sure he’ll be kicking himself tonight that he didn’t hit the back of the net.

In all honesty, he should’ve scored.

He created the chance for himself and I’m sure he’ll be kicking himself tonight that he didn’t hit the back of the net.

I don't think he's done much wrong he has to hit it in a split second-opposition players are close and there are a lot of players in front of him....a wee break/deflection it's probably going in but he has no time to do anything other than what he did.

We only beat them 2.1 Godrup, and they are normally very good against the diddy teams mate.

We’re going to miss at least Roofe & Arfield, so I’ll be happy just to get the win.

Of course, Livi might ease our nerves on Wednesday. In fact I think they will.
Not a massive surprise to me, how many times does a team empty it v us then screw up their next 2 to 3 games. Honestly feel we're gonna scud them

We only beat them 2.1 Godrup, and they are normally very good against the diddy teams mate.

We’re going to miss at least Roofe & Arfield, so I’ll be happy just to get the win.

Of course, Livi might ease our nerves on Wednesday. In fact I think they will.
thought gerrard said Roofe is back this week

I don't think he's done much wrong he has to hit it in a split second-opposition players are close and there are a lot of players in front of him....a wee break/deflection it's probably going in but he has no time to do anything other than what he did.

I don’t think he’s done much wrong either and I’m certainly not having a go at him for not scoring.

The point I’m making, is that if you ask Defoe, I bet he’s disappointed he didn’t score.

If there's any good comes out the result today the mentally challengeds will be sick we dropped points and they couldn't capitalise ....

Hail hail chase yer tail

We lost no ground on Celtic this round of games despite not winning, glass half full!B-D
And 1 game less as well. We're marginally in a better place than we were on Friday. I'll take it, hope for a Livi result on Wednesday, and a good win for us against Ross County.

What's frustrating? We were just on a 15 game winning run.

Defoe barely touched the ball in his hour he got against Motherwell at home a month ago. He did well today but I felt we lost a bit of momentum when he came in which isn't his fault.

It's an easy game in hindsight to say he shoulda been on sooner.
I agree with you. I thought he’d have been in the box to tap in when Tav headed back across goal but that doesn’t mean DeFoe should’ve been on sooner. Changing players changes the shape so the match isn’t going to be the same except DeFoe will be there.

They beat Aberdeen 4.1 mate.

Just give us 3 points & no injuries or suspensions & I’ll be happy.
I never knew they lost 4-1 to Accies. I wonder if managers will start setting their teams up so they’re not running their arses off just to lose to us then go on a losing run after running their arses off? It’s happening to almost every team that we play, surely managers would see a bigger picture and try to calm their players.

Think that’s just training with the group Henry. Jack was back with them last week but wasn’t ready to play.

I guess he might have a chance of playing v Hibs ?

My big hope on that one Grigo, is that Roofe has been out a lot less time than Jack, so shouldn't have lost as much match fitness.

Big fan of Kemar, so maybe just trying to get my own hopes up that he will at least be on the bench v County.

I never knew they lost 4-1 to Accies. I wonder if managers will start setting their teams up so they’re not running their arses off just to lose to us then go on a losing run after running their arses off? It’s happening to almost every team that we play, surely managers would see a bigger picture and try to calm their players.

Sorry WV, Ross County beat the sheep 4,1.

My big hope on that one Grigo, is that Roofe has been out a lot less time than Jack, so shouldn't have lost as much match fitness.

Big fan of Kemar, so maybe just trying to get my own hopes up that he will at least be on the bench v County.

Very true L&D.

I guess the question is will Gerrard rush him back ? We’ve already seen him out for two spells this season & he might be understandably cautious with him ?

Back