Deluded Hedges of the sheep

Just read the papers posted on FF.
The hair band must be affecting this lads brain.
He is saying “ Times on Sunday we were the better team“
To be fair to the boy, they did have three 10 second periods of being the better team. Shame about the other 90-odd minutes.

I recall him doing a 5 yard pass and thinking "Messi did a 5 yard pass just like that last week".

He is right.
Rangers just shaded a tight game that might have gone either way.
Deflections and a bent ref are papering over the cracks.
We really need to up our game.
In my opinion, the twelve goals scored over the last two matches is simply not going to cut it in this league.
At the end of that Aberdeen game, Rangers were hanging on by our fingernails and if McGregor hadn't put his pipe down and gotten out of his sun lounger to catch a few balls, things could have been so different,
Steven Gerrard and his frauds are kidding no one.

Now ... where the fck has the wife put my meds?

There was a period when they were they passed the ball around their defenders for a couple of minutes despite being a few goals down. Perhaps that was it?

Ryan, I like you as a player and yes, you had a couple of opportunities to score but it was 4-0 going on 8-0 - and it was seriously going on 8-0.

lE8EXfu.gif

Is that now the mentality of the Aberdeen team? .. 'a couple of breakaways with no end product' is a successful day oot and Ibrox after gettin pumped.. FFS

We are the envy of every team in Scotland so they never give us any praise.

Just read the papers posted on FF.
The hair band must be affecting this lads brain.
He is saying “ Times on Sunday we were the better team“
They were the better team for about 30seconds during that one break away, until they had to shoot...

How can anyone on the end of a 4-0 beating claim they were the better team?

Not quite 4-0, but I remember a Champions League game at Ibrox vs Sevilla where they beat us 4-1 and it was never a 4-1 game. We were denied a stone wall penalty and if I remember rightly, were the better team.

Match stats
The guy is talking utter dug meat

Total shots
16. 7
Blocked shots
10. 1
Corners
9. 6
Throw ins
19. 13
Passes
721. 277
Passes completed
626. 198
Pass success percentage
87. 71
Crosses
15. 18
Long Balls
58. 53
Touches
881. 432
Tackles
11. 10
Aerials Won
5. 16
Clearances
9. 19
Interceptions Made
8. 10
Fouls
9. 9
Yellow cards
0. 1
Second yellow cards
0. 0
Red cards
0. 0

From memory they had 2 dangerous breakaways, one Hedges shot straight at Shagger and I can’t even remember the result of the other.

Obviously he is just clutching at straws, trying to find some sort of positivity. They had been on a really good run of form to be fair, then just got utterly gubbed by the best team in the league so it must be quite humbling.

I'm glad they were the better team.

Imagine if we were the better team, it would have been 10.

WTF is it with idiots who just spout absolute nonsense

Guy is delusion if he genuinely believes that

Mcinnes will love those comments as he’s deluded as well. He believed that because a couple of our goals were shots with deflections they in some way don’t count.

Only time they were faster, stronger and in tune. Is when they were washing each other in the showers, after the game.

Tbf he was their best player and he came from a team called barnsley hahaha say no more aboot him let alone his haricut

We didn't get out of first gear and still looked levels above them. If we weren't playing benfica on Thursday I think the players would have gone for more

Back