Delusions of grandeur

Can't defend but hes supposed to be an attacking full back and yet he hasn't managed a single assist in his time there.

He's about to turn 28 and they are making him out like he is 22/23. He looks no bad at times but his crossing is woeful and in a modern fullback that is something that is desperately needed.
At AC Milan he is on over 50k a week and would cost north of 4.5 million. Is he going to take a 20-30k a week paycut to sign for them? Forster didn't and I doubt Elyounouusi will either. Outside a diehard fan, no player in their prime is doing that.
They are that delusional that they think players in the prime of their career, would take a massive paycut just for the privilege of signing for Celtic.

I don't think there is much of a difference between him and Greg Taylor. Both of them are decent players at SPFL level.

Laxalt probably looks slightly fitter and slightly more mobile than Taylor, but there is not much in it. That probably comes from training with a Milan.

Is he worth paying £35k a week for?

I don't mind admitting if they have a good player but he's genuinely bang average from what I have seen. He is better than Taylor but he's nothing special at all, he is genuinely just an honest trier who gets stuck in. He doesn't have any special attributes.

For someone AC Milan bought for £13m (or whatever it was) you would expect far more from him.

Hopefully they splash out a hefty transfer fee and a massive salary for him. A pure diddy who is only getting praise because he came from Ac Milan.

Back