Demand an investigation into Clancy's handling of the Piggery game

monkey magic

Its time to put the football authorities on the backfoot. This persecution of our club, players and attempted sabotage of our League campaign cannot continue without redress. We are being reffed differently, our behaviour judged to different standards from other clubs, and it could ultimately cost us dear as the season progresses. They've predictably again went after Morelos, as they did last season, to neutralise and eliminate our most potent goal scoring threat. Now, they're upping the ante when even pursuing our backroom staff. Its so obvious now what is happening before our very eyes. After repeated horrific decisions by officials against us in both recent games against that lot, one of which cost us a trophy at Hampden, this ref and football authority issue must be finally addressed by the club before it is too late.

Never happening, this would have to come from the club and if they haven’t said anything before now they never will.

Rangers publicly demanding an independent appraisal of Clancy's performance by an exterior agency would send a very obvious message to the football authorities that we are onto them. Things cannot continue as they are, that much is clear.

It would send a message but it will never happen, the treatment of the players, management and fans of the club by the media in the past three weeks or so has been nothing short or shocking and the worst part is it isn’t the first time and will not be the last either and I bet every penny I have the club won’t address it in anyway.

Well, if nothing is done to address the elephant in the room, then the club cannot complain when our best players are either facing lengthy disciplinary suspensions or laid up injured due to horrific challenges by opponents who repeatedly go unpunished by officials.

Rangers publicly demanding an independent appraisal of Clancy's performance by an exterior agency would send a very obvious message to the football authorities that we are onto them. Things cannot continue as they are, that much is clear.

Agree completely.

Unfortunately ... things WILL continue as they are.

And because of that, there's a very very good chance that we will not be allowed to win the league.

As I've said before: can you imagine if this was Stevie Gerrard down at Liverpool FC, and that THEY were on the ends of all of the sh*te that we're enduring?
Their players, the Manager, the entire Board, their PR machinery ... the CLUB -- they'd view it as war.

And they'd go to the ends of the earth to win that war.

THAT is the sort of mentaility that we need.

NOT this weak-mentaility, meek-willed, sit back and take it all cr*p that our own Board appears so minded to accept.
No, nervermind "minded to accept" -- they show every sign of being "WILLING to accept" it all.

Fecking frightening tbh.
Just what the actual f*ck are they thinking ??

Agree completely.

Unfortunately ... things WILL continue as they are.

And because of that, there's a very very good chance that we will not be allowed to win the league.

As I've said before: can you imagine if this was Stevie Gerrard down at Liverpool FC, and that THEY were on the ends of all of the sh*te that we're enduring?
Their players, the Manager, the entire Board, their PR machinery ... the CLUB -- they'd view it as war.

And they'd go to the ends of the earth to win that war.

THAT is the sort of mentaility that we need.

NOT this weak-mentaility, meek-willed, sit back and take it all cr*p that our own Board appears so minded to accept.
No, nervermind "minded to accept" -- they show every sign of being "WILLING to accept" it all.

Fecking frightening tbh.
Just what the actual f*ck are they thinking ??

The comments from countless football fans from around the globe under the youtube highlights of the Piggery game are superb. Laughing at the cheat Clancy trying to aid the Peasants to a home win.

Well, if nothing is done to address the elephant in the room, then the club cannot complain when our best players are either facing lengthy disciplinary suspensions or laid up injured due to horrific challenges by opponents who repeatedly go unpunished by officials.

My thought I’d that we appeal the Beale sentence & turn defence into attack.

Appeal based upon his behaviour was because Alfie got sent off despite all of these incidents - a big list - and then our player got red despite that 3 or 4 Tim players not getting red.

So ultimately the defence becomes an attack on Clancy.

Last edited:
the last two goals the mentally challengeds have scored against us have been offside and a handball. They've managed to avoid mcgregor being sent off at Ibrox, a penalty or two at hampden and the most obvious cheating by an official(s) at the last game yet they still complain.

it will the be 8th wonder of the world if we can overcome this and win the league.

The next time Alfredo steps foot on a football pitch he will be booked and face another suspension., Nothing surer.

Yeah mate, this is why we need another striker. Imagine going into the split and he has accumulated a few more (controversial) red cards. Imagine he reached a 4/5 game ban like last year, it could cost us 55.

You can bet your bottom dollar the refs will be doing anything to send him off between now and season end.

Yeah mate, this is why we need another striker. Imagine going into the split and he has accumulated a few more (controversial) red cards. Imagine he reached a 4/5 game ban like last year, it could cost us 55.

You can bet your bottom dollar the refs will be doing anything to send him off between now and season end.

Agree, if Defoe gets injured, and with Stewart out, we are struggling.

It was that bad, if I was an outsider I would have thought it was a wind up.

No way he can be that bad.

English refs for these games are what is needed.

Pay the money you cheap bastards at the SFA.

Agree AC. I don’t want to seem too critical but our club is not managing this situation aggressively enough. Without Alfie we are clearly weaker. Tonight showed that once again.

The new Ref Supervisor, Crawford Allan, is just in place. Someone at our club should request a meeting with him, turn up with the full 97 mins from the game at Torbett Towers and ask him to dissect Clancy's decisions and explain the numerous inconsistencies, as well as deliberately choosing to ignore the Rules of the Game on several occasions, all to the benefit of one team.

The new Ref Supervisor, Crawford Allan, is just in place. Someone at our club should request a meeting with him, turn up with the full 97 mins from the game at Torbett Towers and ask him to dissect Clancy's decisions and explain the numerous inconsistencies, as well as deliberately choosing to ignore the Rules of the Game on several occasions, all to the benefit of one team.

Great shout DD. Love that idea.

Crawford Allan was a shite referee in his day too, but at least he's not at Mhank.

Just learned that the Rangers-hater Clancy actually booked Morelos THREE times! Is this unique in OF games? Clancy must know he's able to act with impunity.
Rangers Football Club - GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! THIS HAS TO STOP!

I never thought I'd see a worse display of refereeing than beaton in that hivs game, then up steps clancy. You can just sense the panic in him as he tries to save the day for his heroes. The foul against Jack when it was he who was fouled to allow them to get the ball up the park...cheating, plain and simple. Our club should've been all over his display as these officials will/have cost us points.

I find it amazing that despite all the multitude of other unbelievably bad and biased refereeing decisions that Clancy made on the 29th, that there has been no official comment from the SFA to either explain, justify, or (highly unlikely I know) even censure, Clancy over allowing their goal to stand. In any other Old Firm game, it might've been the match-defining decision and if it had resulted in a Rangers defeat, there would almost certainly have been some sort of explanation or justification. I can't help but think that the snowstorm of hysteria surrounding Christie, Morelos, and the incredibly inconvenient timing of the club itself's recent citing, has been carefully orchestrated and extremely successful in clouding any spotlighting of Clancy's performance. Of course a compliant media helps immensely.

Everything else at the club has changed massively for the better over the past 2 years. The one thing which has not is the disgusting, gutless leadership when it comes to issues like this. I see no sign of it changing in the near future and I cannot understand why King appears to have no appetite for this particular battle.

the disgusting, gutless leadership when it comes to issues like this. I see no sign of it changing in the near future and I cannot understand why King appears to have no appetite for this particular battle.

Get a grip of yourself.

I would seriously hope that we are doing something behind the scenes with the SFA in regards to this if we aren’t doing it in public. Even if it’s just making them aware that we are onto the likes of Clancy and if it continues there’ll be hell to pay

Get a grip of yourself.
There were 4 potential red cards for Celtic players against Morelos. We could have had 2 pens for jersey pulls in the box. Their goal was a hand ball. Despite all this we have allowed the media attack our players for celebrations. Kent is singled out for his celebration yet Edouard shoots a young girl in the head with an air rifle and the media never refer to it. Alan Brazil describes Morelos as a “screwball” twice in one week- this from a man who has spent his entire adult life drinking and gambling to excess. Everything is done with the aim of attacking the Rangers brand and we allow it. Morelow does his charity work and Brazil makes a living by telling stories about his excessive drinking and gambling but he can make those statements unchallenged.

Waiting for the response tomorrow to see what the club has to say about the charges hopefully Clancy will be called out too.

The club aren’t going to have a public war with the authorities. Think that should be more than clear to all by now.

I imagine they believe it to be counter productive as it gives the SFA no room to back down or concede ground without causing even more comment for caving in to our protestations.

You can’t publicly call your regulators shite and expect them to respond with a yeah, we are aren’t we.

We’ll get some bombastic sound bites and then radio silence.

I would seriously hope that we are doing something behind the scenes with the SFA in regards to this if we aren’t doing it in public. Even if it’s just making them aware that we are onto the likes of Clancy and if it continues there’ll be hell to pay

Let's wait and see what the club have to say.
SFA Notices

There were 4 potential red cards for Celtic players against Morelos. We could have had 2 pens for jersey pulls in the box. Their goal was a hand ball. Despite all this we have allowed the media attack our players for celebrations. Kent is singled out for his celebration yet Edouard shoots a young girl in the head with an air rifle and the media never refer to it. Alan Brazil describes Morelos as a “screwball” twice in one week- this from a man who has spent his entire adult life drinking and gambling to excess. Everything is done with the aim of attacking the Rangers brand and we allow it. Morelow does his charity work and Brazil makes a living by telling stories about his excessive drinking and gambling but he can make those statements unchallenged.
I'll not disagreeing with any of that.

Nor is that the point of my post. You said ...
the disgusting, gutless leadership when it comes to issues like this...

is what I'm referring to. So I'm very sorry mate, but I entirely disagree with the wording and would never leave a statement like that about our Board unchallenged.

Back