Dembele

I'm surprised it wasn't one of the usual Scottish press who wrote that. No chance has he ever been worth that amount.

The SCOTTISH Sun was on it before the window shut last year. :p

gn436.png

If fit he is an asset.

In Scotland he is worth no more than £15m if fit and scoring.

They should have punted him in January 2017 where he scored against us and in Europe. With his age he would have gone for £15m.

The fact is he isn't fit and not scoring. He is worth around £4m.

Probably the wrong Moussa Dembele. Just like when they said Messi had demanded Dembele was signed before he would sign a new contract and actually it was Ousmane Dembele. Messi must have been raging when Barcelona signed the wrong one........

Celtic really are the gift that keeps on giving

Peter throws out a number and these clowns print it knowing full well it’s bollox.

Brown Brogues thread tells you everything you need to know about the dhims and there propaganda pieces.

What gets me is that the scummy hoards fall for it every time, surely to feck they must see through this shite now by now?

Repugnant deluded mutants seem to believe everything that’s thrown at them though

Pretty sure I remember this being covered on the old message board. Bollocks then, bollocks now.

No way they’re turning down that kind of money, unless they really were of the mind set they were going to “bury us”!

Turn down 40m? Why because Dembele was worth that in CL money, THEN sell him, and double up? That worked out alright! :D fuckwits, cradle to grave.

Pretty sure I remember this being covered on the old message board. Bollocks then, bollocks now.

No way they’re turning down that kind of money, unless they really were of the mind set they were going to “bury us”!

Turn down 40m? Why because Dembele was worth that in CL money, THEN sell him, and double up? That worked out alright! :D fuckwits, cradle to grave.
There is no way they would be turning down £40m. Not in a million years.

Both will go for more than £5m, naive to think otherwise mate.

Dembele ain’t worth more than 5m imo he’s rotten.

tierney might go for a bit more but not much.

Morelos is better than Dembele and we’re getting insulted with offers of 3.5m.

I’m pretty to sure they were offered really decent money for him 18 months ago from Marseille or Milan. The league was done at the time and they were out of Europe. They should have cashed their chips then as they would have made a fortune.

FWIW (deduct some staunch points) he’s very good. I’ll be delighted when he fucks off.

He’s going to stagnate now though. Literally nothing he can achieve now at the scum that that he hasn’t. For his own good he should make a move this window.

I’m pretty to sure they were offered really decent money for him 18 months ago from Marseille or Milan. The league was done at the time and they were out of Europe. They should have cashed their chips then as they would have made a fortune.

FWIW (deduct some staunch points) he’s very good. I’ll be delighted when he fucks off.

He’s going to stagnate now though. Literally nothing he can achieve now at the scum that that he hasn’t. For his own good he should make a move this window.

I think this is largely true-the big issue with him is lack of consistent fitness. Sure there's hype but he has some very strong attributes.

If fit he is an asset.

In Scotland he is worth no more than £15m if fit and scoring.

They should have punted him in January 2017 where he scored against us and in Europe. With his age he would have gone for £15m.

The fact is he isn't fit and not scoring. He is worth around £4m.
“In Scotland he is worth no more than £15m”,honestly read that back to yourself and wonder, should I be writing for a Scottish media outlet.

I think he's average but id love to have him at Rangers. He scores in the games that matters unfortunately against us. He's also scored in the champions league and has scored a barrow load for the French under 21s. If it was us we would be doing the same. We think Morelos is worth over 10 million.

Back