Denmark - 2 pointers being given a point

Fair enough, hasn’t realised it would be that small

The rule is 5% of capacity. It can change though depending on segregation, layout of the ground etc. Then there is always the possibility of the hosts giving us a larger allocation if they don’t normally fill their ground.

I wonder how many of those on max points or thereabouts go to most domestic games?
I know 6 on full points and a few with one point less as they didn’t make the game in Ufa last year,all of them go to all the domestic games.

Without getting ahead of ourselves, what’s the likely allocation for Greece or Poland? Under 1000?

Given the quick turnaround I can see even 0 pointers having a chance of a ticket

If it's Atromitos, it will be 2 or perhaps 3 pointers, being in the same ball park as Midtjylland last week. If it's Legia, 0 pointers will get one if they want one.

With these games coming thick and fast, it's a tough ask, so a lot of folk have to pick and choose games.

Different story in the group stage (if we make it) when it's max one trip a month and much more time to plan, tickets in the same scenarios above will be harder to come by (providing it's not somewhere particularly difficult/expensive to get to).

I wonder how many of those on max points or thereabouts go to most domestic games?

I would imagine the vast majority. That being said, I've seen English/European based Bears post on here who seem to attend most trips, so you'd expect they don't go to that many domestic games for obvious reasons.

Well I'll be honest, I'm just 1 point away from full points and, although I've got a ST, I very rarely go to domestic games as I look after my disabled daughter at weekends and save all my holidays for Euro trips - it's my way of seeing the gers and all the bears.
And you have absolutely no need to justify that on here mate.
You pay your TC dues, you're as entitled to a ticket as anyone (points permitting of course)

It's a bit of a pain that people who apply get a point if they aren't allocated. I didn't apply for a ticket as I couldn't make it- on 2 points.

But can guarantee that people are now on 2 points having just applied to every game with no intention of ever going. Does it also not just cause a jam and mean several tickets can go unsold? If they offer it to say 2 pointers at first so the 1's don't book up and by the time the deadline has passed it's too late? Surely we can cap the number of missed ticket points to 1 per season.

It's a bit of a pain that people who apply get a point if they aren't allocated. I didn't apply for a ticket as I couldn't make it- on 2 points.

But can guarantee that people are now on 2 points having just applied to every game with no intention of ever going. Does it also not just cause a jam and mean several tickets can go unsold? If they offer it to say 2 pointers at first so the 1's don't book up and by the time the deadline has passed it's too late? Surely we can cap the number of missed ticket points to 1 per season.
If you don't actually get offered tickets, how are you expected to get points?
I'm on two points, having travelled but not being given a ticket from Rangers.
Being on two now makes it very likely that my future applications will be successful so if I apply I get a ticket, if not then no TC point.

Abuse of the system may get people a game, possibly two but then they're in a position that they must take tickets.

Nobody is getting near the front of the queue by never going.

If you don't actually get offered tickets, how are you expected to get points?
I'm on two points, having travelled but not being given a ticket from Rangers.
Being on two now makes it very likely that my future applications will be successful so if I apply I get a ticket, if not then no TC point.

Abuse of the system may get people a game, possibly two but then they're in a position that they must take tickets.

Nobody is getting near the front of the queue by never going.
I'm on 2 have been to 2. Have applied for the 2 I have gone to and only those 2.

I know a guy who has the same number of points as me, has applied for all the games and been to 0. His reasoning is he just chances it to get points and if we 'get a good one' he'll have a chance. If you are offered 2 or more tickets a season and take neither you should lose a point for each one you don't take IMO. Will stop the abuse of the system or at least kerb it.

I'm on 2 have been to 2. Have applied for the 2 I have gone to and only those 2.

I know a guy who has the same number of points as me, has applied for all the games and been to 0. His reasoning is he just chances it to get points and if we 'get a good one' he'll have a chance. If you are offered 2 or more tickets a season and take neither you should lose a point for each one you don't take IMO. Will stop the abuse of the system or at least kerb it.
If you are offered tickets, you don't get a point.
He's not going to go higher than 2 by not going.
Anyone on low points who travels will simply leave him behind.

I could see the point if there were guys on 6 points or the like who never went to games but that simply isn't possible.

The part about removing points make sense though, I'd be in favour of that.

I could see the point if there were guys on 6 points or the like who never went to games but that simply isn't possible.

I guess I'm just annoyed he's on the same number of points as me by being dishonest really.

I get how the system works and have also been told in the past that any changes would be a nightmare to introduce.

Like any system it is flawed. Would be good if we could filter out people who apply with no intention of going.

Correct, there will be guys chancing their arm for a point but the next time they try it they might well end up being 'offered' a ticket due the points threshold. When offered a ticket if they don't take it they won't get a point, which is the right way.

I wouldn't chance my arm for a point if I had no intention of going for two reasons:

1. I would end up with a ticket anyway due to my points tally - on 7 points (unless we got a ridiculously small allocation).
2. I don't want to clog up the system with my details for a game I have zero intention of going to.

Back