Denmark 20/1 to beat Slovakia

Issue with the players union, so no pro players can play for Denmark. They've had to pick amateur players. So the national FA turned to the best amateurs they could find: the futsal team!

Tickets were reduced from €20 to €1 a ticket. :D

Might put a cheeky bet on denmark to score.
Don’t, they will lose.

Although futsol is a huge sport on the continent and the players are very talented, it is a different sport to 11 a side.

Shocking that international players are on strike over a pay dispute though. The games fvcked

Don’t, they will lose.

Although futsol is a huge sport on the continent and the players are very talented, it is a different sport to 11 a side.

Shocking that international players are on strike over a pay dispute though. The games fvcked

I'm not saying I do either but do you have any idea why the players have pulled out?

I mean the specifics. Beyond 'pay dispute'.

Basically players and Denmark are in dispute over their contracts. I believe their FA want more image rights but could be wrong.

Anyway, players offered to play under the old deal but their FA refused and put a call out to anyone who wanted to play.

Naturally, all professional leagues boycotted the call so that’s why it’s Div 3 and futsal players.

Tbh I’m not sure who’s totally in the wrong here. I’d play for my nation for free + expenses but equally the FA are taking the piss.

Put £30 on over 7 goals.

Only 1-0 at the minute.
Let's hope these Danish fuckers tire in the second half.

Wee Vlad playing.

Edit...Fucking stupid bet now that I think about it.

I doubt the Slovaks would want to humiliate their amateur rivals.

They've got a futsal player in goal, two fourth division centre-backs, the others are from futsal, the fourth and second divisions, etc.

2-0 now.

Issue with the players union, so no pro players can play for Denmark. They've had to pick amateur players. So the national FA turned to the best amateurs they could find: the futsal team!

Tickets were reduced from €20 to €1 a ticket. :D

How did I miss this happening :D. That's brilliant. LOL

Have Scotland done the same thing? Is that why we're so pish now? :rolleyes:

Put £30 on over 7 goals.

Only 1-0 at the minute.
Let's hope these Danish fuckers tire in the second half.

Wee Vlad playing.

Edit...Fucking stupid bet now that I think about it.

I doubt the Slovaks would want to humiliate their amateur rivals.

What was the odds on that?

I think it will end 3-0 with Slovakia taking it easy on them and going for the same result a forfeit of the game would have given,

Had Slovakia to score 4+ first half and 6+ 90 minutes.

Thankfully only 20 on each and one of them was a freebie :(

It could be interesting if they put the same sort of side out in the competitive game against Wales on Sunday.

Fair play to them for only losing by 3.
Must have been a great experience for the players and now their clubs can get more money if they ever sell their players since they are now "Danish Internationals"

Back