Denmark national team and medical team win FIFA fair play award

Not sure it is "fair play" but meritorious should have been a special award not only for rapid response but compassionate behaviour. Fair play undervalues it

I don’t know if I’m incorrect here but shouldn’t Kjaer have started CPR straight away?

Is the recovery position not pointless if the guy is dead?

I don’t know if I’m incorrect here but shouldn’t Kjaer have started CPR straight away?

Is the recovery position not pointless if the guy is dead?

Yeah , it's for unconscious with a clear airway and breathing

But it's a sensitive issue and FIFA are virtue signalling so shhhhh lol

Yeah , it's for unconscious with a clear airway and breathing

But it's a sensitive issue and FIFA are virtue signalling so shhhhh lol
Virtue signalling? Ffs. You must genuinely go through life looking to be outraged at "woke" culture gone mad.

A fair play award to a team who did what they could to support a team mate who died on the field. Of course, that is going to still rile someone on here, of course.

You mean "Broony" didn't get it for his handshake with kamara which was clearly for the cameras
I post on an English football forum and they were taking the piss out of the fact the Lego Muncher was up for this award for 'shaking hands with a black man'

They have a point.

Nice one, it’s an amazing job these people do. On a side note, to this day I can’t believe the cameras stayed on Eriksen so long, allowing the world to see him receiving chest compressions in that stricken state. What a horrible thing to see, only thing worse was seeing his team mates in bits watching the medics trying to revive their mate.

Virtue signalling? Ffs. You must genuinely go through life looking to be outraged at "woke" culture gone mad.

A fair play award to a team who did what they could to support a team mate who died on the field. Of course, that is going to still rile someone on here, of course.

The award is virtue signalling.

Fair play is to be expected as is trying to save your team mates life.

Fair play awards , family club of the year etc. Are pointless , I wouldn't sacrifice a single competitive win for them.

Back