Euro 2020 Denmark v Belgium 5PM ITV

Looked like the boy who crossed it was held back a bit
Even though it led to the header and it clipped the bar and went behind I wondered if the Danes were due an advantage rule freekick ? Guess not maybe I was just hoping to much for an equaliser .

Danes finished quite well Scotland have them in the WC qualifiers shortly eh

Denmark can still qualify but they’ll need to beat the Russians by at least a couple.

If Belgium stick a few past Finland, Denmark could actually qualify in 2nd place.

Still everything to play for.
You could see both those things happening but it depends whether Belgium are up for it. They might now make a few changes and Finland themselves can still sneak through so it could be close.

Russia have been playing like the Coach and Players just met each other in the car park 5 mins before each game - no strategy or style, Denmark should beat them.

Belgium's dodgy defence will surely undo them in the end.

Well, lets hope so.

Dion Dublin said in commentary that he had never seen players stop during a game to applaud an incident (10 minute mark).

I am losing my memory... what was the other game recently we done this?

Dion Dublin said in commentary that he had never seen players stop during a game to applaud an incident (10 minute mark).

I am losing my memory... what was the other game recently we done this?
Ray Houghton on RTE literally said 'He's fine, it's not needed, let's stick to the football' when they kicked the ball out and applauded Eriksen :rolleyes:

Back