Dennis Wise Towing the Ashley Party Line

Superrangers

Just been interviewed on SSN at Ascot and was asked about Chelsea and Newcastle.

Regarding the fat man, he said that a buyer would be getting a club ‘in a great financial position,’ and that Ashley ‘really cares about the club.’

Unbelievable.

Just been interviewed on SSN at Ascot and was asked about Chelsea and Newcastle.

Regarding the fat man, he said that a buyer would be getting a club ‘in a great financial position,’ and that Ashley ‘really cares about the club.’

Unbelievable.
Wise was an Ashley spy at st James.

Seem to remember him taking a slagging in Twitter about his love affair with Ashley. Refusing to say anything bad about him or something like that.

Another ex player who basically lives in a bubble and is so out of touch with your average fan.

Unbelievable.
tbf m8 wise is borderline retarded :))

I thought he was ok when he was Leeds manager years ago when they started the season minus 15 points.He can go fuk himself now though.

I didn't keep up with the story as much as I should have last week, what's going on with the Sports Direct court case at the moment?

I noticed yahoos on Twitter foaming at the mouth claiming there will be "serious ramifications" for Rangers and I'm damned if I believe a word they say, so what's actually going on?

Back