Dens Park

The last one was cracking tbf. Good atmosphere too, unusual to see sold out grounds in scotland when us or them aren't playing
Sell out Friday...must be the third or forth since 2012 for a game with out us.

Can I ask a dumb question... okay, I am going to...

Are we such a backwards country now that Dundee Utd fans hate Rangers so much that they will disrespect a Rememberance Day minutes silence because Rangers have a nice respect for the armed forces?

If i am wrong then why did they do it? Im not watching the game.
Pished probably, and an underlying anti-British mentality.

Lots of crount behaviourist now during minutes silence
Disgraceful.
722Q5K6.gif

:mad:

There is no way they will have a minutes silence.
Be clapping instead.
Typically classless behaviour.
The groin brigade must feel completely free to do what ever they want to disrupt this. Don't even listen to club scum when asked to stop causing UEFA fines

Seems a bit weird. There's no way the likes of Cammy Kerr and Nicky Clark would refuse to wear a poppy.

Dorrans had one on I think they might have changed tops at HT and not had poppy on them.
I wouldn’t get too upset as they definitely did first half.
Can't imagine they could afford two sets of special tops, fair enough.

Shudder to think

Only 5 years since we were as far behind Hearts as Dundee are Dundee Utd

Under Ally McCoist, with Miller Boyd available.

And then you shudder further and think

Its only 2 years since I watched Rangers under Murty struggle to get a shot at goal at Dens, lose, and witness Dan Candeias refuse to run or participate any further until he was subbed.

Shudder to think

Only 5 years since we were as far behind Hearts as Dundee are Dundee Utd

Under Ally McCoist, with Miller Boyd available.

And then you shudder further and think

Its only 2 years since I watched Rangers under Murty struggle to get a shot at goal at Dens, lose, and witness Dan Candeias refuse to run or participate any further until he was subbed.
Huge shudder...Good observation poster

Back