Deranged Timmy website wants Daily Record banned from Parkhead for mentioning Celtic Boys Club

They get on message from the top, the Celtc hierarchy learned and practiced by their church, denial and shift the blame, never accepting the truth about abuse committed. Video that has been posted by the American talking at the Oxford Union giving an insight.

That club is now totally toxic, their brand damaged, hopefully beyond repair for any normal person.

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/05/b...D3A_mOM-gHtzFqHokaXZlsNdJfmzYx61My3aGOjhOoa64

Date: 19th May 2019 at 11:15am
Written by: James Forrest

Gordon Waddell’s article in The Sunday Mail today is atrocious. It is disgusting. As someone with a share certificate on my wall, I believe that it might be actionable.

It explicitly accuses Celtic of having an explicit link with the Boys Club scandal in spite of our legal position to the contrary.

I’ve said before that this issue is going all the way to court; it has to.

Until then, every word clowns like this write in their newspapers prejudices our shot at a fair hearing.

The article reeks in every way possible. It is an end of season two fingered salute, calling into question our integrity, whether or not kids and their parents can trust us – a shameful, disgusting allegation right out of the sewers of the worst Ibrox forums – and if this is not the piece where Celtic draws the line and bans everyone at that paper from the building then I have to question the people in charge of our club and ask if they’ve got a yard of guts between them.

ADVERTISING

They’ve banned individual journalists of course, but that makes this all the more absurd.

Because saying nasty things about Peter Lawwell is clearly considered more worthy of action than an article like this which seeks to slander the entire institution.

At one point he compares Celtic’s expressions of regret and sorrow to Trump talking about gun crime victims in the United States. There is no question that Waddell and his rag should be banned from our ground for that. It simply has to happen.

“As a current board, obviously no-one is attaching blame, they’re generations removed from the sins of their forebears, but they have an obligation to their roots as well as their shareholders,” he writes at one point.

Well, as I pointed out the other day for the current board of Celtic to accept legal responsibility for something that happened well before they were at Parkhead would require shareholder support. They’ve actually fulfilled their obligation to the shareholders by resisting the drum banging of anti-Celtic voices and ambulance chasers.

Waddell has demanded a full public inquiry into this matter.

That is a clarion call right from the sub-basements of Follow Follow and RangersMedia, the latter being the site which I highlighted as perfectly fine with running an entire thread dedicated to slandering the memory of Billy McNeill upon his death. You wonder where Waddell got the idea, eah?

Indeed, the article stinks of its agenda; it’s there, it’s open, out on the page.

This inquiry has to be “backed by the government and football authorities” he says.

And if you’re asking “why the football authorities?” you’re not the only one. Because the SFA, the organisation that couldn’t organise its shit into the pan without whiteboard instructions is clearly capable of taking on such a monumental task, aren’t they?

Presumably at the same time as they are running football into the ground.

But you see, the involvement of the football authorities is essential if you’re going to use this as an excuse to strip titles from Celtic at some point, although someone’s going to have to point me in the direction of the regulations which would make that possible, even if everything Waddell says came to pass in court and our moral and legal “guilt” were established.

“Celtic should be front and centre in demanding its instigation, irrespective of the consequences for them,” he writes.

What consequences do you reckon he has in mind?

I told you, this is transparent … and it is absolutely beyond belief that they would attack us in a football sense via this avenue.

I expect this from the deranged filth at certain clubs … this is a national newspaper and if Celtic lets it reporters in the building after this it’s giving them license to get away with anything.

The reference in the piece to our “vast cash reserves” is not an accident either, of course, because if those cash reserves are being given over to victims – and a not immodest chunk to the lawyers, let’s not forget the lawyers who aren’t working for free but who won’t actually get paid unless or until we write those cheques – then it’s not being used for the playing squad.

This call for an inquiry is a new one too.

Up until now, Celtic was being told it should pay compensation, but I always said that would never satisfy people and it never will. Certain people wouldn’t be happy until Celtic Park itself was shuttered and sold off to Tesco, and that ultimately is what these people want from this.

That’s the outcome they desire.

And it’s for those reasons that our club ought to revoke the credentials of every single tabloid hack who writes for that rag of a newspaper. It’s not simply due, it is overdue and we could have done it for a multitude of reasons already, but this one above all.
lol what planet are theses cretins on? bet everything I own this clown was shouting for us to be stripped of tittles cos of TAX ISSUES ....

hqg-427.gif

I feel the pain . I feel the pain wait a sec I am a sociopath not only do I not feel the pain I want a position with them lie cheat deny divert the truth .I sound like a prime candidate for a top job .

“In spite of the legal position of the contrary”

Great, and what’s the legal source that puts you in that position? Any links/names etc?

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/05/b...D3A_mOM-gHtzFqHokaXZlsNdJfmzYx61My3aGOjhOoa64

Date: 19th May 2019 at 11:15am
Written by: James Forrest

Gordon Waddell’s article in The Sunday Mail today is atrocious. It is disgusting. As someone with a share certificate on my wall, I believe that it might be actionable.

It explicitly accuses Celtic of having an explicit link with the Boys Club scandal in spite of our legal position to the contrary.

I’ve said before that this issue is going all the way to court; it has to.

Until then, every word clowns like this write in their newspapers prejudices our shot at a fair hearing.

The article reeks in every way possible. It is an end of season two fingered salute, calling into question our integrity, whether or not kids and their parents can trust us – a shameful, disgusting allegation right out of the sewers of the worst Ibrox forums – and if this is not the piece where Celtic draws the line and bans everyone at that paper from the building then I have to question the people in charge of our club and ask if they’ve got a yard of guts between them.

ADVERTISING

They’ve banned individual journalists of course, but that makes this all the more absurd.

Because saying nasty things about Peter Lawwell is clearly considered more worthy of action than an article like this which seeks to slander the entire institution.

At one point he compares Celtic’s expressions of regret and sorrow to Trump talking about gun crime victims in the United States. There is no question that Waddell and his rag should be banned from our ground for that. It simply has to happen.

“As a current board, obviously no-one is attaching blame, they’re generations removed from the sins of their forebears, but they have an obligation to their roots as well as their shareholders,” he writes at one point.

Well, as I pointed out the other day for the current board of Celtic to accept legal responsibility for something that happened well before they were at Parkhead would require shareholder support. They’ve actually fulfilled their obligation to the shareholders by resisting the drum banging of anti-Celtic voices and ambulance chasers.

Waddell has demanded a full public inquiry into this matter.

That is a clarion call right from the sub-basements of Follow Follow and RangersMedia, the latter being the site which I highlighted as perfectly fine with running an entire thread dedicated to slandering the memory of Billy McNeill upon his death. You wonder where Waddell got the idea, eah?

Indeed, the article stinks of its agenda; it’s there, it’s open, out on the page.

This inquiry has to be “backed by the government and football authorities” he says.

And if you’re asking “why the football authorities?” you’re not the only one. Because the SFA, the organisation that couldn’t organise its shit into the pan without whiteboard instructions is clearly capable of taking on such a monumental task, aren’t they?

Presumably at the same time as they are running football into the ground.

But you see, the involvement of the football authorities is essential if you’re going to use this as an excuse to strip titles from Celtic at some point, although someone’s going to have to point me in the direction of the regulations which would make that possible, even if everything Waddell says came to pass in court and our moral and legal “guilt” were established.

“Celtic should be front and centre in demanding its instigation, irrespective of the consequences for them,” he writes.

What consequences do you reckon he has in mind?

I told you, this is transparent … and it is absolutely beyond belief that they would attack us in a football sense via this avenue.

I expect this from the deranged filth at certain clubs … this is a national newspaper and if Celtic lets it reporters in the building after this it’s giving them license to get away with anything.

The reference in the piece to our “vast cash reserves” is not an accident either, of course, because if those cash reserves are being given over to victims – and a not immodest chunk to the lawyers, let’s not forget the lawyers who aren’t working for free but who won’t actually get paid unless or until we write those cheques – then it’s not being used for the playing squad.

This call for an inquiry is a new one too.

Up until now, Celtic was being told it should pay compensation, but I always said that would never satisfy people and it never will. Certain people wouldn’t be happy until Celtic Park itself was shuttered and sold off to Tesco, and that ultimately is what these people want from this.

That’s the outcome they desire.

And it’s for those reasons that our club ought to revoke the credentials of every single tabloid hack who writes for that rag of a newspaper. It’s not simply due, it is overdue and we could have done it for a multitude of reasons already, but this one above all.
These lady's front bottom want the truth to withheld.
They want this all to be hushed up and never to be spoken about.
This clubs fans are complicit in the cover up.
They have no regards for the victims or their families.
If this was Rangers football club,my back would be turned on them.
There fans are no righters .
That whole club should be closed down they are a rancid vile institution from top to bottom.
Me or my kind will never take moral lectures off these vile bigoted morons.

Am I the only one hoping Celtic FC have the same opinion and fight this in the courts? Only in a civil court will all the sordid cover up details be revealed and there clubs complicity in the falcilitating of decades of child abuse will be out in the open.

If they pay compensation just now, aye it will cost them money but that will be the end of it. The Government aren’t going to do %^*& all so it’s left to the victims

The law courts have dealt with the peados and their crimes and it’s long overdue. Now only the civil court will delve into the Celtics role

They are bricking it, and rightly so. But for that lot to toe the lieswell line is f**king sickening. The evidence is out there, for that lot to deny it is also sickening.

Unfortunately for them that big carpet they sweep things under is jam packed.
It’s now in the open and they’re struggling to cope with the truth.

Prejudice this, prejudice that, but it was ok for every Tim and journalist in Scotland to turn into a tax expert when a crook took over us and didn’t pay the tax bill.

This is the biggest scandal in Scottish football and it’s been brewing for 20 years. They deserve the book flung at them.

Who is James Forrest, I think I might be getting mixed up, but does he play for them at the moment.

James Forrest is a failed care worker who makes a living scraping his knuckles across a keyboard telling the beasts that Rangers are going into admin 2 every day since 2012...sounds familiar hmmm?

Anyway he started a blog called the The celtic blog which consists of around 85% made up lies about Rangers. Even the rare blogs which have nothing to do with us he always has to shoehorn some mention of his number one obsession in life....Rangers.

The fat mess is all for social justice apparently but not when it comes to industrial scale child abuse by his club.

Stand by for his upcoming blogs with him foaming at the mouth about what colour of bibs Rangers wore in training once pre season starts.

The article reeks in every way possible. It is an end of season two fingered salute, calling into question our integrity, whether or not kids and their parents can trust us – a shameful, disgusting allegation

You couldnt make this shit up!

6 or 7 people convicted of child abuse, all attached to their club, and parents questioning whether they can trust them is made out to be a 'sickening, shameful allegation!! WTF is wrong with these people...

The article "might be actionable". There is about as much chance of that mob attempting to challenge it in court as Berwick playing in the English Premier League next season. The latest guy to go to jail (McCafferty) was actually a paid employee at the piggery and it was stated in court that at least one of the assaults took place there. I think that even Cameron Meikelson could make the logical connection.

Looks like they are starting to get very worried indeed, even mentions his fear of title stripping, bring it on.

Sadly abuse of children happens. It shouldn’t.

It is what you do, as an organisation, once the abuse is hinted at, never mind confirmed, that demonstrates your moral turpitude.

It is always the case that the cover up puts you on the same low standing as the evil perpetrators.

I’d love to see the Bheggers take the Sunday Mail / Record to Court - “libellous” articles (there is no such legal concept as slander in Scotland) are only libellous if NOT true.

Go Timmy, prove us all wrong!

Last edited:
I'm working abroad just now and have a couple of celtic fans on my shift.

Today we were talking about the whole Celtic Boys Club abuse issue and he actually said "Of course the Boys club was part of Celtic". First time any of them have said that in my company.

Back