Deranged Timmy website wants Daily Record banned from Parkhead for mentioning Celtic Boys Club

I wonder what the Grey family and other victims would make of that article.
The behaviour and attitude of the club and it’s fans is disgusting and everyone needs to know about it

Everyone will soon think of that club the same way they think of Jimmy Saville after everything comes out

James Forrest is a failed care worker who makes a living scraping his knuckles across a keyboard telling the beasts that Rangers are going into admin 2 every day since 2012...sounds familiar hmmm?

Anyway he started a blog called the The celtic blog which consists of around 85% made up lies about Rangers. Even the rare blogs which have nothing to do with us he always has to shoehorn some mention of his number one obsession in life....Rangers.

The fat mess is all for social justice apparently but not when it comes to industrial scale child abuse by his club.

Stand by for his upcoming blogs with him foaming at the mouth about what colour of bibs Rangers wore in training once pre season starts.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this for me, it’s all become clearer I just couldn’t get a grip on it.

I've been in the sub-basement on FF, it's where the FF Domino team hang out. Nice lads, but they don't have the charm of the lads at the Pottery classes in the basement.

Well he nails his colours to the mast

Nothing must sully the name of the separate entity

Views as such are what caused the problem ya mad vvank

And nobody wants the grubby titles of a club who hid such crimes

Today at a venue now a crime scene the enablers cheered like nothing happened
They stood to applaud only feet from where children were subjected horrendous acts

The club hid it and the fans of this club want this stance continued

They are all in it and a JCB should be driven through to clear the disgrace

Head buried in the sand. Forrest cannot see the wood for the trees.

No semblance of an apology, remorse, concern for the victims. All worried about the good name of their rancid club which was shot to shit years ago for a variety of reasons. This walloper seems to be concerned with the bastards finances more than anything.

A fair trial? Do they think that there is a chance that they are going to wriggle out of it! God forbid that a reporter reports. Nup, get him banned.

If I didn't know better I would say this was a wind up.

I think its finally sinking in to their diseased skulls the enormity of the crimes their club is responsible for and then covered up. They are now clearly bricking it. They are a moral evil in our land. Why are they still bizarrely clinging to the separate entity craziness when the paedo McCafferty was a full time Piggery employee, as were some of his victims. ? They are now heading to full scale derangement.

This is the thing for me, Muttley.

Of course any club can be unfortunate enough to find one, maybe even two, paedo types in their midst without their knowledge, especially back then before Disclosure Scotland and the like were introduced to more actively protect young and vulnerable children. That's not the big issue here.

The thing that makes Celtic's behaviour stand alone in world sport, in terms of it's depravity, is the manner in which the club, it's staff and it's officials behaved after allegations landed on directors desks in Celtic Park.

They quite evidently helped cover up the paedophile ring, and in doing so enabled more children to suffer. That is inexcusable, and any punishments they receive will be deserved, be those financial, thrown out of football into the lower leagues or stripped of honours, for "honour" and Celtic are clearly complete strangers to one another.

The reason an Public Inquiry is appropriate, is because these events were supposed to have been thoroughly investigated at an early juncture by both directors of Celtic F&AC Ltd and the Police. It now emerges that both were handed lists with up to 15 names upon it of alleged paedophiles operating in and around Celtic, and yet only one man was held to account, Torbett.

What sort of club investigation and police investigation fails so dismally to even scratch the surface of a now confirmed paedophile ring operating right under the noses of Celtic staff and directors and the Police.

Only a Public Inquiry into this entire affair (including the role of the SFA and SFL at the time) can ever get to the bottom of how this horror was able to be concealed for so long while children and victims continued to suffer. So, on this occasion, Waddell is bang on with almost everything he has said and demanded.

Last edited:
https://thecelticblog.com/2019/05/b...D3A_mOM-gHtzFqHokaXZlsNdJfmzYx61My3aGOjhOoa64

Date: 19th May 2019 at 11:15am
Written by: James Forrest

Gordon Waddell’s article in The Sunday Mail today is atrocious. It is disgusting. As someone with a share certificate on my wall, I believe that it might be actionable.

It explicitly accuses Celtic of having an explicit link with the Boys Club scandal in spite of our legal position to the contrary.

I’ve said before that this issue is going all the way to court; it has to.

Until then, every word clowns like this write in their newspapers prejudices our shot at a fair hearing.

The article reeks in every way possible. It is an end of season two fingered salute, calling into question our integrity, whether or not kids and their parents can trust us – a shameful, disgusting allegation right out of the sewers of the worst Ibrox forums – and if this is not the piece where Celtic draws the line and bans everyone at that paper from the building then I have to question the people in charge of our club and ask if they’ve got a yard of guts between them.

ADVERTISING

They’ve banned individual journalists of course, but that makes this all the more absurd.

Because saying nasty things about Peter Lawwell is clearly considered more worthy of action than an article like this which seeks to slander the entire institution.

At one point he compares Celtic’s expressions of regret and sorrow to Trump talking about gun crime victims in the United States. There is no question that Waddell and his rag should be banned from our ground for that. It simply has to happen.

“As a current board, obviously no-one is attaching blame, they’re generations removed from the sins of their forebears, but they have an obligation to their roots as well as their shareholders,” he writes at one point.

Well, as I pointed out the other day for the current board of Celtic to accept legal responsibility for something that happened well before they were at Parkhead would require shareholder support. They’ve actually fulfilled their obligation to the shareholders by resisting the drum banging of anti-Celtic voices and ambulance chasers.

Waddell has demanded a full public inquiry into this matter.

That is a clarion call right from the sub-basements of Follow Follow and RangersMedia, the latter being the site which I highlighted as perfectly fine with running an entire thread dedicated to slandering the memory of Billy McNeill upon his death. You wonder where Waddell got the idea, eah?

Indeed, the article stinks of its agenda; it’s there, it’s open, out on the page.

This inquiry has to be “backed by the government and football authorities” he says.

And if you’re asking “why the football authorities?” you’re not the only one. Because the SFA, the organisation that couldn’t organise its shit into the pan without whiteboard instructions is clearly capable of taking on such a monumental task, aren’t they?

Presumably at the same time as they are running football into the ground.

But you see, the involvement of the football authorities is essential if you’re going to use this as an excuse to strip titles from Celtic at some point, although someone’s going to have to point me in the direction of the regulations which would make that possible, even if everything Waddell says came to pass in court and our moral and legal “guilt” were established.

“Celtic should be front and centre in demanding its instigation, irrespective of the consequences for them,” he writes.

What consequences do you reckon he has in mind?

I told you, this is transparent … and it is absolutely beyond belief that they would attack us in a football sense via this avenue.

I expect this from the deranged filth at certain clubs … this is a national newspaper and if Celtic lets it reporters in the building after this it’s giving them license to get away with anything.

The reference in the piece to our “vast cash reserves” is not an accident either, of course, because if those cash reserves are being given over to victims – and a not immodest chunk to the lawyers, let’s not forget the lawyers who aren’t working for free but who won’t actually get paid unless or until we write those cheques – then it’s not being used for the playing squad.

This call for an inquiry is a new one too.

Up until now, Celtic was being told it should pay compensation, but I always said that would never satisfy people and it never will. Certain people wouldn’t be happy until Celtic Park itself was shuttered and sold off to Tesco, and that ultimately is what these people want from this.

That’s the outcome they desire.

And it’s for those reasons that our club ought to revoke the credentials of every single tabloid hack who writes for that rag of a newspaper. It’s not simply due, it is overdue and we could have done it for a multitude of reasons already, but this one above all.
It's so Simple! go to court!! bring it out in the open!! whatn do you have to fe

[QUOTE="IrvineLoyal, post: 3618472, member:80 ]

Outrageous article but expected from them[/QUOTE]
You Sir Have hit the nail on the head!! this is them trying to get "separate Entity " and trying to make real human people are not are just allegedly "point scoring" we are looking for Justice!! THAT IS THE PRIORITY!!

As mentioned above its absolutely disgusting that he calls the victims ambulance chasers!!

It's also interesting when he mentions 'strip titles at some point' and then asks 'point me in the direction of the regulations where that is possible'.

He only needs to go back a few years and he'll find regulations can be made up to punish a club if it suits the agenda!!

If memory serves me right, this James Forrest was at the forefront of wanting our titles stripped. I also believe he was involved with the twitter account rangerstaxcase and has blogged some amount of utter lies about our club.

He's also a fat ugly mess.

Writen by James Forest , has the fellow with the "punchable voice" he been moonlighting away from Heart and Hand to pen this drivel . :eek:

This is the thing for me, Muttley.

Of course any club can be unfortunate enough to find one, maybe even two, paedo types in their midst without their knowledge, especially back then before Disclosure Scotland and the like were introduced to more actively protect young and vulnerable children. That's not the big issue here.

The thing that makes Celtic's behaviour stand alone in world sport, in terms of it's depravity, is the manner in which the club, it's staff and it's officials behaved after allegations landed on directors desks in Celtic Park.

They quite evidently helped cover up the paedophile ring, and in doing so enabled more children to suffer. That is inexcusable, and any punishments they receive will be deserved, be those financial, thrown out of football into the lower leagues or stripped of honours, for "honour" and Celtic are clearly complete strangers to one another.

The reason an Public Inquiry is appropriate, is because these events were supposed to have been thoroughly investigated at an early juncture by both directors of Celtic F&AC Ltd and the Police. It now emerges that both were handed lists with up to 15 names upon it of alleged paedophiles operating in and around Celtic, and yet only one man was held to account, Torbett.

What sort of club investigation and police investigation fails so dismally to even scratch the surface of a now confirmed paedophile ring operating right under the noses of Celtic staff and directors and the Police.

Only a Public Inquiry into this entire affair (including the role of the SFA and SFL at the time) can ever get to the bottom of how this horror was able to be concealed for so long while children and victims continued to suffer. So, on this occasion, Waddell is bang on with almost everything he has said and demanded.

As you correctly say, not only that horrible entity posing as a football club enabled and facilitated horrific crimes against young people. Scottish society itself, from the football authorities, the police, politicians, the legal system, judiciary, the mhedia....they all knew for decades, and did nothing. Only exterior intervention and outside agencies can instigate and hold a full, independent public inquiry into this disgusting saga and finally bring justice to the survivors of the Piggery paedo ring and publicly name and shame those involved in the cover-up, as Scotland as a nation cannot be trusted to do so, that much is clear. However, they cannot contain social media to Scotland, as much as they would like to do so.

Last edited:
They seem irritated that abusing children is viewed on badly at times in the Scottish media.

Any criticism of their club is kryptonite to them.

I remember years ago a tim (who was actually a really good mate at the time) was talking about some report of bad behaviour of our fans in the papers. I said, “didn’t your fans throw bottles at that team bus and cause trouble...”, he immediately held his hands up, shook his head and went, “no no no, don’t!”

They HATE their club being criticised. To say they’re taking this badly is an understatement.

Here's a thought, you know how they say C&£÷*c were started as a charitable organisation to help the poor oirish blah blah blah. Maybe they were set up for easy access to young men/children.

Is Torbett et al just the only ones to have been caught due to modern society not prepared to tolerate child abuse ?

As a club their ability to suppress news of these vile actions didn't just happen overnight, they've developed over the decades a slick operation in keeping things hush hush and would have been much more easier for them to do so 60, 70, 80 years ago. You only need to look at how easily Radio Clyde SSB for example this very day have been silenced and ordered not to mention anything.

Could C÷$&/c Football Club in actual fact be a massive paedo organisation and the football a convenient charade set up by brother Walfrid for him and his priest friends to have access to children ?

Are their more victims out there prior to Torbett and his gang, silenced and taking their secrets to the grave ?

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/05/b...D3A_mOM-gHtzFqHokaXZlsNdJfmzYx61My3aGOjhOoa64

It is an end of season two fingered salute, calling into question our integrity, whether or not kids and their parents can trust us
I read the OP and didn't scroll through the rest of the thread but the bit I highlighted is exactly this.

We are calling in to question Timmy's integrity and whether or not kids and their parents can trust you. Nail on the head from your own lips.

If you ever need an example of their twisted minds then it’s that. People are out of order for having sympathy with the victims.

A CLARION CALL FROM THE SUB BASEMENTS OF FOLLOW FOLLOW
a pat on the back for the follow follow forum

you have got to ask Does the clown that wrote this have children? if he does then social services should be called ASAP. If he is a true fan of that club and hes been blinded by their shite, surely he would welcome any chance to clear the rancid clubs name.

This is going to sound mental but surely they have some fans kicking off demanding their club do the right thing and that are ashamed by how they’ve handled things?
Haven’t saw anything other than deflection & anger at everyone but the beasts & naesayers which is unbelievable.
If we had similar cases/claims would say open the doors to investigators first thing tomorrow. They’re attacking the victims now?!

I hope I'm wrong but I can see that rancid organisation get away with this. They'll admit they were wrong and enter full victim/please forgive us mode, and be lauded as some sort of heroes for admitting their evil history. It's absolutely sickening to even think of them escaping justice but nothing surprises me anymore when it concerns them.

This is going to sound mental but surely they have some fans kicking off demanding their club do the right thing and that are ashamed by how they’ve handled things?
Haven’t saw anything other than deflection & anger at everyone but the beasts & naesayers which is unbelievable.
If we had similar cases/claims would say open the doors to investigators first thing tomorrow. They’re attacking the victims now?!
You just don't understand the mentality of the average hate filled, West of Scotland, mentally challenged, republican, Roman catholic, ***.

Has anyone clicked on the link and look at their comments? They actually believe CFC has/had no connection to CBC. I’m struggling to comprehend the level of deliberate ignorance and outrage on their part! Their club harboured, facilitated and protected a pedophile ring to save their own reputation. That is very clear, so while you’re lurking on FF have a think about that!

The sad thing is if it was us that let paedophile after paedophile carry out multiple attacks through a closely associated affiliate and covered it up "for the good of the club's image" you can absolutely guarantee that article would be flipped on its head and in a completely different tone.

That is head in the sand, deflectionary tactics at it's best and this disgrace of a guy has absolutely zero sympathy for the victims. He's taking the sinister "protect the image of the club at all costs" route and it's actually a pretty sickening read.

I tweeted Waddell after his article and challenged him on his view that the current board were blameless- sins of their forefathers etc etc. I pointed out that but for this separate entity nonsense- which is the line the current board are pedaling then the victims would be a lot further down the road in terms of answers, apologies and compensation. Their attitude to make these people who had their childhoods stolen relive there nightmare in court is reprehensible at best.
Never take morality lessens from these cretins!
No response as of yet from Waddell but still hopeful :rolleyes:

Sorry to have desecrated your post, Mate.

Here's a thought, you know how they say C&£÷*c were started as a charitable organisation to help the poor oirish blah blah blah. Maybe they were set up for easy access to young men/children.
1. This is a theory I have kept under my hat since the case of Cardinal Law in Boston in 2002.
I'm almost certain they were started (also) for this reason.

Is Torbett et al just the only ones to have been caught due to modern society not prepared to tolerate child abuse ?
2. There are another eight still free. The original list contained 14 names. I don't know where the original list is.

As a club their ability to suppress news of these vile actions didn't just happen overnight, they've developed over the decades a slick operation in keeping things hush hush and would have been much easier for them to do so 60, 70, 80 years ago. You only need to look at how easily Radio Clyde SSB, for example, this very day have been silenced and ordered not to mention anything.
3. That has definitely been the case, imho.

Could C÷$&/c Football Club in actual fact be a massive paedo organisation and the football a convenient charade set up by brother Walfrid for him and his priest friends to have access to children?
4. There's nothing to say that it isn't. It could very well be the go-to place for paedos, no one knows, yet. Although it's hard to believe.

Are their more victims out there prior to Torbett and his gang, silenced and taking their secrets to the grave?
5. You can bet your house on that one.

Back