Deranged Timmy website wants Daily Record banned from Parkhead for mentioning Celtic Boys Club

I hope the majority of their smelly fans do boycott the Record and Sunday Mail. That would most certainly mean curtains for both publications, they are the ones that are keeping them afloat.

See the deranged one Forrest fired off another blog about resolution 12 today. Maybe another con to try and sell dodgy T-shirts at £27 a time or deflection from beast FCs antics?

Industrial scale child abuse move along nothing to see here and calling victims who had their lives ruined “ambulance chasers” but tax loopholes it’s a hang them high attitude with the moron.

Dear god what a depraved person.

Last edited:
See the deranged one Forrest fired off another blog about resolution 12 today. Maybe another con to try and sell dodgy T-shirts at £27 a time or deflection from beast FCs antics?

Industrial scale child abuse move along nothing to see here and calling victims who had their lives ruined “ambulance chasers” but tax loopholes it’s a hang them high attitude with the moron.

Dear god what a deprived person.
Depraved person, nearly correct. As in morally corrupt.

But I get the sentiment.

I’ve now read this over four times carefully digesting each point and I’m still totally and utterly astounded at this delusional idiot’s hypocrisy.

Really.....! is there no point where these sanctimonious bastards will admit responsibility and accountability. Instead of accepting the mountain of FACTS (however grudgingly) already out thre in the public domain they without fail repeatedly insist on introducing conjecture to an unwinable argument no matter how feeble the excuses offered up by way of defence.

It truly is ingrained in their dna. It’s obvious to anyone with a free thinking brain what occurred and yet they simply are incapable of looking outside the realms of the doctrine that surrounds them their entire lifetime ......which is why it’s Gordon Waddles fault ,it’s the Rangers support’s fault , it’s the establishment’s fault. In short it’s everybody’s fault except your own.

It’s clear to me that whoever wrote that delusional horse shit obviously keeps a keen eye on these pages. I hope for your own good then you read this post and privately at least acknowledge the truth when you see it.

Last edited:
Back