Derby County get UK's first heated concourse

No-one in Scotland, absolutely no-one is making any effort to improve things on or of the park.

It's a decaying mess. And it is self inflicted.

Its so true.

Our game is pathetic in this country. From plastic pitches, pathetic refereeing, awful national side, thugs disguised as footballers and the institutional hatred of the worlds most successful side.

Its pathetic.

And every single one of those issues can be addressed easily.

Its so true.

Our game is pathetic in this country. From plastic pitches, pathetic refereeing, awful national side, thugs disguised as footballers and the institutional hatred of the worlds most successful side.

Its pathetic.

And every single one of those issues can be addressed easily.
Genuinely cannot think of one initiative in the past 20 years which has improved anything.

I was going to use the word stagnant - but it's not even as good as that. It's wasting away. The sheer decay is palpable.

It's no wonder we are a laughing stock.

But as long as people are putting the boot into Rangers that's all that matters.

Genuinely cannot think of one initiative in the past 20 years which has improved anything.

I was going to use the word stagnant - but it's not even as good as that. It's wasting away. The sheer decay is palpable.

It's no wonder we are a laughing stock.

But as long as people are putting the boot into Rangers that's all that matters.
We need another think tank. The sooner the better

This might set off other clubs looking after their fans(customers). Where we are is, we leave the disabled out to be exposed to all weather with a pish view.
We serve up pure gut rot and charge a fortune. Unless you're under 8, the legroom is shocking.
The UK are miles behind the likes of Germany when it comes to looking after the paying fan, so this move should be applauded.

We get the freezing wind just before half time. I think someone opens some doors somewhere.

Probably in an attempt to boost the bovril sales

This might set off other clubs looking after their fans(customers). Where we are is, we leave the disabled out to be exposed to all weather with a pish view.
We serve up pure gut rot and charge a fortune. Unless you're under 8, the legroom is shocking.
The UK are miles behind the likes of Germany when it comes to looking after the paying fan, so this move should be applauded.
Spot on mate.

i seem to remember psv had some sort of heaters under the roofs of their ground when we won 3-2 there back in the late 70s

See if I won a hundred million. I’d pump half it Into Ranger, as long as it was invested straight into the team. We need massive cash investment. Pronto.

Stamford Bridge West stand top tier is heated . They have it on in April when its roasting in London .

I don’t think a heated concourse would have made any difference to the mood of the bears at the Ted McMinn testimonial.

Sold out of beer at the kiosks and pulled all the shutters down within 5 seconds.

I thought there was going to be a full scale fucking riot :D

I don’t think a heated concourse would have made any difference to the mood of the bears at the Ted McMinn testimonial.

Sold out of beer at the kiosks and pulled all the shutters down within 5 seconds.

I thought there was going to be a full scale fucking riot :D

My mate and I took a couple of local lasses to the game who were loving us and the Gers. There was certainly some heat coming from the ladies:))

i seem to remember psv had some sort of heaters under the roofs of their ground when we won 3-2 there back in the late 70s

Feyenoord had them when they beat us 3-2 in the UEFA. Big industrial heaters hanging from the roof like you get in factories. I think it helps they mad Dutch basturts grow - none of them were under 6ft 6.

Back