Derby County - Hull City

BlueBritain

About to kick off on Sky Sports Main Events.

House to myself and a few beers to watch my favourite English team. Come on you Rams!!

3 - 1 Derby. looking forward to watching Tom Lawrence in his first start. Could be a good game.

That's 3. Easy header from Curtis Davis. Hopefully Derby don't take their foot off the gas like usually happens.

Derby are pissing all over Hull, didn't see it as being this easy for them tonight

Yes. Barely had a touch of the ball.

It's a shame really - he has a really good touch and can pass really well but can never impose himself on games and whenever we went behind you may as well have just took him off. Needs to harden himself up and stop giving up the moment his team starts to lose.

Was swithering on 2.5s for my coupen but went for btts ...Larson ballooned his pen didn't help !

Not sure if Slutsky will last at Hull his CV will get him another job in England if he wants it, but Hull is a bit of a poisoned chalice. Always thought he looked like a miserable bastard but his interview pre match was good and he seems a bit of a character.

I thought Derby looked very good mind you. This will be a long hard season for all teams in the league as usual but they have impressed when I have seen them this season.

Back