Derby v Leeds

Watched the game last night, quite a few good young guys on the park, Clarke looks as if he could become a right good player.

My mate who I was at the game with (Leeds fan) was telling me Biesla made all the Leeds player pick litter up around the City and do other manual jobs. He wanted the players to see what some of the fans go through to watch the team every week.

Really like hearing things like this... The sneaky wee Argie;)

Derby have released a statement saying a member of Leeds staff was caught spying at the training ground.

So feck. People moaning about this need to man up. People want football to be all nice these days. Bog wow an offside decision and a guy spying on training.

So feck. People moaning about this need to man up. People want football to be all nice these days. Bog wow an offside decision and a guy spying on training.

The guy had pliers and was trying to break into private land to watch them train. This then meant the training had to stop. So not quite as cut and dry as you are making it out to he. However, Derby need to move on from it now.

The guy had pliers and was trying to break into private land to watch them train. This then meant the training had to stop. So not quite as cut and dry as you are making it out to he. However, Derby need to move on from it now.

Still. Who cares. He's basically a scout haha

Bielsa in his visit to the FA commitee

"Mr Bielsa, why were you in the bushes with binoculars watching Derby Co players in training"?.

Bielsa

"Coz the drone would not operate to view them in training so I had to do it myself ".

Being a shower of shithouses and not giving a fück either - I love this team:D

Bielsa is a genius because this is largely the same time of average players from last season now top of the table.

If he gets us up his statue should be erected immediately.

Back