Derby v Nottingham Forest

Normandy

Anyone watch the game? Saw the last few minutes only to see a certain Joe Worrall give away a stupid free kick in the 96th minute. He then gets in the way of his own keeper at the free kick for the equaliser.
Thank f**k he’s not with us anymore.

I can’t even begin to think what Worrall was thinking.

Although I’m reminded off him having a mare at Rugby Park that cost us by not concentrating properly.

I defended Worrall to the hilt when he was here but he has been a bombscare the 4/5 times I've watched him since he went back to Forest but the Forest fans rate him from what I can gather

Probably the worst thread to make this point but he was nowhere near as bad with us as many made out. Most people's problem with him was he wasn't Katic.

My brother is a season ticket holder at Forest and his view is that the loan to us was beneficial for them as Worral has been a consistently good player for them this season.

Derby were terrible. Stood off forest all game.
it was the introduction of waggie that gave them a gee up.
very poor tackle for red.

that is always amusing, any centre back we have gets pelters when they make a mistake - compared to the one who makes the most blatant howlers, but he gets defended to the hilt.

It's the same with Candeias. Scottish people get too pre occupied with a "grafter" type and overlook a lack of talent. (See the mentally challengeds fawning over that donkey scott brown)

It's the same with Candeias. Scottish people get too pre occupied with a "grafter" type and overlook a lack of talent. (See the mentally challengeds fawning over that donkey scott brown)
Browns game isnt based on “graft” its based on craft. Loathe him or hate him, particularly under Brenda he was dominating games with positioning and simple passing.

For his faults have we replaced Windass's goals and contributions in assists ??

Last edited:
Browns game isnt based on “graft” its based on craft. Loathe him or hate him, particularly under Brenda he was dominating games with positioning and simple passing.

Dominating games where the other teams are pish and sit off. A CDM role is an absolute canter in those circumstances. The mentally challenged team performed much better when he was injured.

Surely with cash out the days of losing bets in the last minute of games is over?

Surely with cash out the days of losing bets in the last minute of games is over?
I could have cashed out for £147, for £150 win, Derby had Waghorn sent off as was about 95th minute so let it run.. had an absolute mare on my cash out decisions today, both bets wrong way.

Back