Derek Ferguson and his criticism of McGregor and the challenge on his boy

I’ll be honest, I thought McGregor did leave a bit on Ferguson possibly not knowing it was actually him.
McGregor is a smart experienced cookie and almost got away with it.
I also thought Ferguson tried to do Rogic.
It’s part of the game and always will be.
Take the punishment and get on with it

I’ll be honest, I thought McGregor did leave a bit on Ferguson possibly not knowing it was actually him.

its weird at the game at easter road there was a challenge on coulibaly i think that was a shocker,worse than the one yesterday yet only a booking, yet same ref.

I that was a sheep player doing us it would've been a booking imo

its weird at the game at easter road there was a challenge on coulibaly i think that was a shocker,worse than the one yesterday yet only a booking, yet same ref.

Rossiter no?

Porteous. He was very close to it, just like our penalty he ignored.
It’s Craig Thomson mate, leader of the referees CFC.

It's no surprise that sportsound finds itself backing a certain runner i.e Aberdeen. You have Richard Gordon, Willie Miller, Liam McLeod, Rob McLean and Derek Ferguson who are all supporters, ex players, from the area or connected to current players. McGregor had no chance when it came to their anger. There won't be the same clambering for blood from Ferguson, they will take their medicine.

It’s his son I’d expect him to be protective but the hypocrisy will be when asked about it, his colleagues won’t be climbing over themselves to ask him like they did with McGregor.

There is no anti Rangers slant so they will not give a %^*&

Don't care Derek is a class z fanny..
Another ex player with not a good word to say about us .

Hope his next shite is a hedgehog

Coulibaly was on the receiving end of a shocker of a tackle in December at Tynecastle..Hearts player not even booked.

His son got rightly sent off so nobody needs to ask about it as he is now banned.

McGregor wasn't punished by the ref so they wanted to talk about it in the hope he would get banned.

Derek had a chance to get himself in a few papers etc for mcgregors sending off.
Yet another who puts a dig in.
Rangers are not interested in derek or wee barry.
It must stick in their throats.

1. BBC Radio Scotland are c.unts
2. Derek Ferguson is a c.unt
3. Craig Thompson is also a c.unt
4. Lewis Ferguson is well on his way to becoming just like his dad

I reckon that pretty much covers it
Why is Derek Ferguson a khont?

5. You missed out Andy Walker.

Oor Del is a Hamilton Accies fan that played for 'The Gers' , he has no loyalty to us and vice-versa . If only he had a brain in his head he could have became a great footballer instead of pissing it up against a wall . :(

Very magnanimous of you.
And, you’d be correct.
If only it were the same for every player in every game.

It’s his son I’d expect him to be protective but the hypocrisy will be when asked about it, his colleagues won’t be climbing over themselves to ask him like they did with McGregor.

There is no anti Rangers slant so they will not give a %^*&
He’s not paid to offer opinion of challenges on his son or by his son.
He’s paid to offer opinion on the challenges on and by Lewis Ferguson.

Derek Ferguson is a c*nt???? Eh... FF is a car crash at times. There is zero respect given to our ex players.
If you’ve heard some of Derek Ferguson’s opinions, you might accept where the poster is coming from.
Most of us would have no real problem with the criticism of Rangers IF it were fair, balanced and applied to every club in similar circumstances.
That though doesn’t seem to happen and Derek Ferguson is as guilty of this as most pundits.

Derek Ferguson is a c*nt???? Eh... FF is a car crash at times. There is zero respect given to our ex players.
If you get the chance have a listen to ferguson and his opinions on Rangers.He comes across on radio as an ex goblin player never mind ex Gers man.Listen to what he said about neil simpson.Remember ferguson he was a good friend of Ian Durrants.If I remember correctly called him a lovely guy.Tells you all you need to know about the man.

No mention of his son going in late on Mcgregor after that incident which was clearly retribution

Only a yellow when it was a red card offence

If you’ve heard some of Derek Ferguson’s opinions, you might accept where the poster is coming from.
Most of us would have no real problem with the criticism of Rangers IF it were fair, balanced and applied to every club in similar circumstances.
That though doesn’t seem to happen and Derek Ferguson is as guilty of this as most pundits.
In other words we only want to hear positive things about Rangers. Too weak to accept criticism. Is that where we are ? If you have played for Rangers then imo you have earned the right to an opinion.

QUOTE="TheCatTheHat, post: 3438423, member: 15365"]In other words we only want to hear positive things about Rangers. Too weak to accept criticism. Is that where we are ? If you have played for Rangers then imo you have earned the right to an opinion.[/QUOTE]
You seem to have missed the bit I’ve emboldened.

Burned his bridges the night he said he had no affiliation with Rangers and said he was absolutley delighted St Johnstone horsed us at Perth.The man is a brown nosed bellend.

For the avoidance of doubt I’ve met Derek Ferguson in a few occasions and I fully stand by my comments.

Back