Derek Ferguson I'd sell Morelos for £6 million

The next time he's on Rangers TV or working hospitality, pay him half the normal rate. Tell him we're cost cutting due to low transfer sales

That's why the closest hes involved to the professional game now is giving tips on bookie lines...Poor tips may I add.

Sorry but if Rangers get anywhere near £10m they should take the money and run. Personally I think he'll go for between 5 and 7m. Mickey Mouse league....disciplinary problems....mmmmmm. Just my opinion.
W

Most good managers will put it down to Alfie being a flawed genius

See, this annoys me. Derek was better than his brother and better than his son but caught "the Scottish disease" and pissed his career away.

Whenever I hear him expound about players on the TV or the wireless I have to switch it off because I think, "You could have been so much better".
He couldn’t have laced Barry’s boots at any point in either of their careers

What is wrong with Derek Ferguson? I can barely remember him playing for us as he was slightly before my time but did he part the club on bad terms or something?

I honestly think Sutton talks more sense than him.
He and Ian durrant broke through about the same time, at that point I genuinely felt DF was the better player. But it wasn’t long before Ian moved into a different gear and DF was treading water.

EX-RANGERS star Derek Ferguson says he would sell Alfredo Morelos for just £6million.

Speaking on Open Goal’s 2018/19 season review, the former Light Blues midfielder delivered a brutally honest assessment of El Buffalo’s season.

He raved about the striker’s talents before claiming the Gers idol “got carried away” with his sensational form.

Ferguson said: “I’m delighted that [Jermain] Defoe’s come in and he’s played exceptionally well.

He [Morelos] is on the bench at the minute and he won’t be liking that because every footballer wants to play.

“I think he got carried away, thinking it was all about him. It’s not about you – it’s about the squad, it’s about the team.

It [Morelos’ indiscipline] could’ve cost Rangers.”

Ferguson says Morelos’ five red cards – including one that was rescinded – shouldn’t have been taken into account by those voting for the end-of-season awards.

He added: “On footballing ability, he should be [selected]. I wouldn’t take discipline into account.

“But he’s not a good role model. If the kids are going to the games, the way he’s carrying on, it’s not a good look.

“I think if they get maybe even £6million or £7m, I would snap you’re hand off for that.

I see a quote this morning saying he wants to play in a more competitive league…but he’s not won the league

“I don’t know where he gets that from.”

Ferguson – who remains Rangers’ youngest ever player – reckons the Colombian could even find life tough if he moves to an English Championship club.

Discussing Morelos with ex-Gers striker Kevin Kyle, he said: “He might struggle.

“I would take the £6m or £7m – it’s just my opinion.

“Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister will have their eyes on other players, there are other players out there.

“They’ve been better without him, Kev.”

Your Boys shite Del.

EX-RANGERS star Derek Ferguson says he would sell Alfredo Morelos for just £6million.

Speaking on Open Goal’s 2018/19 season review, the former Light Blues midfielder delivered a brutally honest assessment of El Buffalo’s season.

He raved about the striker’s talents before claiming the Gers idol “got carried away” with his sensational form.

Ferguson said: “I’m delighted that [Jermain] Defoe’s come in and he’s played exceptionally well.

He [Morelos] is on the bench at the minute and he won’t be liking that because every footballer wants to play.

“I think he got carried away, thinking it was all about him. It’s not about you – it’s about the squad, it’s about the team.

It [Morelos’ indiscipline] could’ve cost Rangers.”

Ferguson says Morelos’ five red cards – including one that was rescinded – shouldn’t have been taken into account by those voting for the end-of-season awards.

He added: “On footballing ability, he should be [selected]. I wouldn’t take discipline into account.

“But he’s not a good role model. If the kids are going to the games, the way he’s carrying on, it’s not a good look.

“I think if they get maybe even £6million or £7m, I would snap you’re hand off for that.

I see a quote this morning saying he wants to play in a more competitive league…but he’s not won the league

“I don’t know where he gets that from.”

Ferguson – who remains Rangers’ youngest ever player – reckons the Colombian could even find life tough if he moves to an English Championship club.

Discussing Morelos with ex-Gers striker Kevin Kyle, he said: “He might struggle.

“I would take the £6m or £7m – it’s just my opinion.

“Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister will have their eyes on other players, there are other players out there.

“They’ve been better without him, Kev.”
I bet you would you idiot why are you still talking about Rangers you no mark.

DF is just a Fanny! I remember when we signed Goldson and Katic, their first game together and he’s giving afterwards, they’re not for me on BBC! I can hear his screeching voice, couldn’t wait to get stuck in!

big fckn deal does that mean a player must be in a leauge winning team before he can step up into a better leauge
he guys a fanny

You would sell Morelos for 6 millon ?

You ever wonder why you are scratching about for 50 quid media gigs ?

Has he had some sort of trauma?If Dembele was worth 19m I think Alfie is worth as much.He's still young and will learn to control himself.6m Derek %^*& off man.

There is a thread in The Lounge about people/things you used to like but don’t like them now. I’ll need to go back and add this walloper Ferguson to my list. Alongside Terry Butcher and Katy Price.

30 goals from open play. A 22 year Old Colombian international who can lead the line himself.

He'd have been worth £6m when you were still playing ya wee fanny.

Another 'useful idiot' only too willing to stab his former club in the back, in return for the mentally challenged mhedia coin. A depressingly sad state of affairs.

Another ex player that's a fud everyone of them should be banned from Ibrox

Derek was a superb talent, rememebr seeing him at wembley playing for Scotland school boys and he was best player by a country mile. However Morales is worth a lot more than £6 million, thats' just daft

Derek is never a true bear in a million years.

His sheep shagging wean is also a f()cking numpty.

Out of all the ex players he annoys me the most as he comes across as a bitter mentally challenged despite him being "one of us".

Derek Ferguson is one of those folk that would stick a Chicago Town pizza in the microwave with the plastic wrapper still on it.

We need to take a leaf out the filth’s book on this, mongs like Ferguson need to be made persona non grata at Ibrox.

The last time Derek offered his insight into our transfer business it was to urge Barry to jump ship. The guy doesn't care about rangers he's an attention seeking bellend

Back