Derek Ferguson joins instagram

Derek Ferguson on Radio Scotland for years has been an embarrassment and he has not held back by sticking the boot into Rangers

Doing this to protect your job at Radio Scotland and when he gets the abuse on Instagram for years of anti Rangers shite he will soon come off this platform

Personally I used to love the Rangers player but as a pundit he’s been a joke and only protecting an income stream

Don’t mind Derek Ferguson tbh, don’t know if I’ve missed something but he seems to get a hard time on here.

Derek Ferguson on Radio Scotland for years has been an embarrassment and he has not held back by sticking the boot into Rangers

Doing this to protect your job at Radio Scotland and when he gets the abuse on Instagram for years of anti Rangers shite he will soon come off this platform

Personally I used to love the Rangers player but as a pundit he’s been a joke and only protecting an income stream

I've been listening to him for a good few years now on various podcasts and radio and not once heard him "sticking the boot into Rangers".

He's never hid his colours as far as I'm concerned.

Heard all the negative stuff about him on here but when I listen to the Blues Brothers podcast him and Durrant are great together, really enjoy it. Great pod.

Comes across as a massive bear.

Maybe making up for some dodgy comments he said on Radio Scotland in the past. I never really listened to Radio Scotland so maybe other bears can clear up what he was like back then.

But judging him on the Blues Brothers pod, he comes across well. Good banter between him, Durrant and Ricki Neill.

We were a shambles on and off the park for years, would've been hard to find something positive to say about us they years in fairness.

Slightly off topic but I was speaking to someone who knows Derek well. There is Defo interest from rangers in lewis ferguson and there is an expectation within the ferguson family that a deal will be done. Apparently he has a release clause (no idea how much).
Personally speaking I have never seen or heard anything to suggest that he will improve our squad but I never thought much about Ryan Jack before he signed

When his brother left us he change did run us down a lot. He was the main man in pushing Him to leave. How ever this season complete turnaround.

What do you expect? Did you expect him to praise Caixinha after we were knocked out by Progres or praise Murty after we were beat 5-1 by cltic? I hate this argument, we were crap for years so obviously they aren’t going to be happy when the level is not what we expect from our team. Is it any surprise that they are no longer ‘sticking the boot in’

Throbber of a guy who will start chasing the blue pound once we’re back on top.

Remember those who kicked us when we were down. He was consistently one of them for the poet silver.

Spent the whole of the early 2000s banging on about how much Barry had to leave Rangers for the sake of his career. Can’t stand the man.

Over the years Derek's comments and digs at us have been embarrassing bordering on outright slanderous!

What is it with former players and supposed bears that love putting the boot into us?

Boydy was the same when he first started out but absolutely nowhere near as bad, he was always overly critical but now he's not afraid to pin his colours to the mast, stands up for our club and says it how it is!!!

Derek never speaks well of Rangers. Not the brightest, granted, but that's no excuse

Why do people think they can hit out with these outright lies on here and not get found out?

Derek has spoke well of Rangers on countless occasions, I know because I've heard him.

Some of our fans have these really weird irrational hatreds towards ex-players of ours, it's really strange. Never happy unless they're ragin at something I suppose.

No doubt same folk who go to Ibrox and shout abuse at Tav and co when there's a misplaced pass.

Back