Derek Johnstone thinks Gerrard will stay and deliver more success

The best thing about Gerrard is it genuinely feels money isn’t the driving factor, he feels like a man of principles. Klopp better get the finger oot this year!

Gerrard will accept the Liverpool job on first time of asking, let's hope Liverpool don't come for him till he's ready, in a couple of years. Whenever that happens he'll go with our blessings and we won't be singing about him dying in his sleep.

I agree,we should be very grateful of our management team,and not just this year.
Can you imagine if Derek McInnes had actually got the job, not being negative at all but he nearly did get it.

He can learn everything he will need to move into the Liverpool job when the time comes. No reason to move.

The best thing about Gerrard is it genuinely feels money isn’t the driving factor, he feels like a man of principles. Klopp better get the finger oot this year!

An excellent point and one that the Scottish media do not understand, since they have no such principles themselves.

People should always remember he took the job when it was perhaps at its least desirable and certainly facing its toughest period to work in. For the last couple seasons we've been told hes under huge pressure because he hadnt won anything in Scotland, ignoring the record breaking success in Europe and incredible turn around on and off the pitch. Now as Gerrard is poised to collect the title and the European record breaking continues for a 3rd straight year, we're told hes going going gone to XYZ. Almost as if theyre willing him out the door as it begins to dawn that is a Master Coach in the making and Rangers have pulled off a World Class coup in getting him.

I think DJ is correct and Gerrard will move when he feels hes done what he wants to at Rangers and the next job is right for him. Hes not some Snake Oil Salesman like Brendan or a Money Man wholl go coach anywhere for the right £$YE.

Hes been a winner all his career, motivated by challenges and Im sure that will always be his steer as a manager as well.

I think DJ is right and even if Klopp gets the sack or leaves I don’t think Gerrard would be their first pick. That won’t stop the panic every time they have a poor result though.

A think our manger will be here next season and a don't think klopp will leve Liverpool he will also be there next season there going thought a bad patch but will be back

Gerrard only leaves us when Liverpool ask him to.

He's absolutely minted, doesn't need a better paying job and he is not leaving Rangers for a middle of the road EPL team or a top 4 challenger directly against Liverpool.

Back