Derek Mcinnes its no suprise Scott Wright is getting backlash

Deep down you just know McInnes is raging that the player hasn't signed a contract where Aberdeen can demand a decent fee and has now resorted basically to hanging him out to dry here. They're struggling and they can command very little now he's agreed to sign for us. All that respect in the way Rangers have done things is all for show. Any decent manager would protect his players and condemn the behaviour of the support over this 'red or dead' banner.

When McInnes leaves / gets sacked he will be treated with the same contempt that is aimed at Wright. Anything half decent he achieved will have been forgotten and he will revert back to being another "hun".

Funny how Jonny Hayes was never given the same vitriolic abuse. Tells you everything you need to know about parochial Scotland. Still dining out on an imaginary rivalry.

Given what McInness has said, Wright should bang his door down and tell him that he won’t be prepared to ‘give everything’ as he didn’t like his manager accepting death threats against him.

Not condemning the banner or the abuse just encourages it IMHO. We've seen all too vividly just recently how crazy people can read that approach to suit their cause. Classless by McInnes but, then again it's no surprise really. He should be called out for his lack of condemnation or better yet sanctioned. I won't hold my breath.

Not even a condemnation. Get the lad down the road and away from that spineless tit and his caveman coaching pronto.

"Hope Scott Wright's transport to Glasgow is organised by Emiliano Sala's agent"

Care to comment Derek?
I'm not surprised either, and your failure to call out your fans disgraceful and bigoted behaviour in wishing death on your player speaks volumes on you and your vermin support

Shocking McInnes did not call the cuunts out and say some of comments online were unacceptable and the lad deserves to be allowed to choose whatever employer he wants

Very poor levels of support from his current employer

Sheep shagging scumbags

I really have to wonder what has happened to McInnes with his constant swipes and digs. Hard to believe he ever played for us.

Given what McInness has said, Wright should bang his door down and tell him that he won’t be prepared to ‘give everything’ as he didn’t like his manager accepting death threats against him.
This.

Why should a player bust his gut when his manager is quite accepting of the abuse he is about to receive from their fans.

Sums McIness up. No backbone, no fire, no clue on how to act as a manager.

What a cowardly lying shite McInnes is. How could he possibly claim to have not seen the banner. More interested in appeasing a few pretendy hard men than protecting one of his own players.

Shocking McInnes did not call the cuunts out and say some of comments online were unacceptable and the lad deserves to be allowed to choose whatever employer he wants

Very poor levels of support from his current employer

Sheep shagging scumbags
He's a shitebag that will do anything for a wage. Scared of Celtic, scared of his own fans.

A big yellow streak up his back

I'm sure Frazer Wishart (is it still him at the SPFA?) will come out any minute to condemn McInnes for not backing one of his Union members in the face of abuse and would could be construed as a death threat. He definitely will.
It would be good if we could get an official list of 'understandable banter' v 'vile abuse', I can't be the only one confused.

These inbred cunts genuinely believe they're relevant and big enough to have some sort of rivalry going on with us, they get off on having anything to with us when they're actually nothing more than smelly sheep shite on the bottom of our shoe.

No doubt fuelled and instigated by the bottle merchant himself.A complete and utter prick of a man.

Shocking from McInnes; scummy f*cking behaviour endorsed and encouraged.
Plus the moderators and certain posters on that afc chat forum should be traced and charged.

What an absolute tool mcinnes is. Imagine a young football player wanting to further his career to actually try and improve his game and win trophys. How dare he!!

There's nothing like the notion of a good pretendy wee one-way rivalry to give oneself a hearty chuckle of an evening.

“Rivals” LOL

What I read is “he is my player but he’s on his own, I expect him to give everything despite him getting horrendous abuse which he deserves.”

Back