Derek McInnes

Teams like them ( sheep) and the Hobos should be beating the likes of Cellik but for sheep to lose to St Boo begins to show just how far they have fallen from grace ( sorry not from grace because they never ever had that ) :D
will be guiding them to another 2nd place this year

At best :D

He could replace only an excuse on TV at Hogmanay As he always is making them what a diddy

You just no that him changing his mind and telling us he wouldnt take job after accepting - eats away at him and will for the rest of his life.

Body warmer wearing wanker

How about he never got offered the job in the first place because he was never good enough.
However you keep blowing smoke up a wee diddie’s who would win nothing at Rangers.
That's OK then. I only asked your version and you've given it.

Don't change the subject with your abject nonsense.

Mcinnes defo got offered job, Rangers agreed compo with Aberdeen think was roughly £1m.

Mcinnes accepted looked at what team he was picking for Ross County game.

Then spoke with Milne changed his mind without telling Rangers who found out when Aberdeen released statement.

Thank %^*& as worked out ok he would be long gone by now.

Our ultimate sliding doors moment was him bottling it leading to us eventually getting Gerrard.

No chance we could ever have properly laid a glove on the mentally challengeds with a perennial loser like McInnes in charge

Still scares me the fact our board wanted him.
There really should be a meme for threads about this, with a pic of a bloke sat with his head in his hands and with the words '' that feeling when you remember that McInnes almost became Rangers boss''

Walter wanted him to become the next Rangers manager at the time. Even the best make mistakes!

I wish the wee bearded gimp had never played for us. His attempts to endear himself to the sheep fans over the years as well as his continual praise of all things Sellick are a fukking embarrassment!
Never a Rangers man!

Teams like them ( sheep) and the Hobos should be beating the likes of Cellik but for sheep to lose to St Boo begins to show just how far they have fallen from grace ( sorry not from grace because they never ever had that ) :D

At best :D
Cheated v yahoos in the league match recently.

Lewis blunder gives St.Mirren the win and the manager is to blame ?

As much as I hate the sheep but he should be out of a job and I for one can’t wait to see the back of the lady’s front bottom

absolute shitebag of a manager
As much as I agree, it depends on his and his clubs targets.
Third in the league and a decent cup run, depending on their draw, is all they can hope for.
He’s a third of the way to fecking even that up.

There's no need for all the hatred towards him for this, the guy rightly realised he wouldn't be good enough and pulled out. He knew he would have been out a job but now and trying to land a gig with a team further down the table.

My problem was always with the board for thinking he was good enough.

Respecting the opinion of about 80% of follow follow as I recall it!!! Being anti McInnes 3-4 years ago was a pretty painful and lonely place to be on here.
That's a myth that seems to have grown arms and legs on here.
There were plenty of polls where he was at the bottom of the list.
A few wanted him. The vast majority didn't.
Then there were a few threads saying we need to back him if he gets the job. But he was never a popular choice

I've said it before but Aberdeen knocking us out of both cups kept the wolves from the door, all the Aberdeen fans at my old work were absolutely sick of his brand of football

How McInnes has kept himself in that post for so long now is mind-boggling. League Cup aside I don’t recall him achieving anything else of note.

he has a very good relationship with Stewart Milne which is fine for the 5 out the last 6 years not so sure Cormack is a fan and is used to yank culture so McInnes is more on thin ice i'd suggest

He nearly signed and pulled the plug at the last minute,
Believe what you want I don’t really care.

my understanding that there was 2 things , McInnes wouldn't walk out on Aberdeen and Rangers didn't want to pay the remainder of McInnes and his backrooms contracts to get them, also McInnes's wife and family stay in the central belt and the intrusion on their lives up until the Thursday before Milne and McInnes press conference was that bad she basically told him to stay put with Aberdeen , given how quick we'd got rid of Pedro she may have had a point

McInnes had verbally agreed to be our manager. Was on the road down but shat it and called Aberdeen to say he was staying and they quickly released a statement to make it look like he was never coming.

Thank %^*&.
Reached Portlethan shat his pants and done a u-turn.Was happy to be a no-one up there.No pressure no need to beat anyone other than Us.Guys a fud.

Cost chairman cormack 100 000 in revenue with failure to beat St midden last nite peg now more shaky than the Sunday dessert jelly won't see it out for the Xmas team bash ROOL BRITANNIA

I've said it before but Aberdeen knocking us out of both cups kept the wolves from the door, all the Aberdeen fans at my old work were absolutely sick of his brand of football

Remember they had photos of the semi final game near the away dressing room on our next visit up at dolly that season. Embarrassing tin pot stuff. Mcinnes no doubt had something to do with it. They didn't even win the fecking thing.

Still scares me the fact our board wanted him.
A sliding doors moment but in fairness we were in that situation where he was the obvious and safe target after the Caixinha / Murty abomination. Simply put the board thought he would be a relatively popular appointment and went safe.

Don't underestimate the forward thinking of Dave King who took matters into his own hands and made the Gerrard appointment.

Back