Derek Parlane comes to the Ibrox Bar Benidorm

rfcjonnya

On Sunday the 8th of October Derek Parlane will be guest of honour at the Ibrox Bar, BENIDORM, 7pm till late with a Q&A plus a cultural DJ. All are welcome to come along and join the party on what would usually be a boring international weekend.

Anyone wanting any more info contact Wilma from the Ibrox bar, Benidorm or contact any member of the Glaswegian Loyal.

Parlane - a real hero of mine as a kid. Hope it goes well.
Seen him speak in the past and he has been excellent. Also presented me with my 1972 cup winners cup fully signed top and was the perfect gentleman. Will sure to be a great night.

We had him in February he was top notch and his love for the Gers shone through.

Had the pleasure of working with him when he was a Salesman for Reebok in Lancaster. An absolute gentleman...spoke passionately about The Rangers.

Smashing speaker.Went to the John Greig and Derek Parlane night at the Louden earlier this year and it was a great night

Derek is one of life's gentleman .had the great pleasure of dealing with him earlier this year when I booked him for our Bowling Club sportsman afternoon .
His passion for our club is outstanding I'm sure he'll be a great days entertainment

A great Ranger who's love for the club shines through. We had him out in Houston for the Texas True Blues 10th anniversary 1n 2009 and he was absolute class. As an earlier post stated his Miss world story is fantastic as is his story of the night he signed for The Rangers.....enjoy!!

A great Ranger who's love for the club shines through. We had him out in Houston for the Texas True Blues 10th anniversary 1n 2009 and he was absolute class. As an earlier post stated his Miss world story is fantastic as is his story of the night he signed for The Rangers.....enjoy!!
He does that m8

Back