Dermot Desmond in 1999 - 'Celtic are bigger than Man U'

That will be when they were going to the premiership. Then every "Irish American" would buy their strips. How'd that work out for you?

They are mining the Irish-Japan diaspora now.
Japan St Paddy Day

The same country that had Santa nailed to a cross as a Christmas display.

tokyo-lead-1200x862.jpg

Under Celtic View it says "The brightest and the best" - but clearly not bright enough to know when to use upper case. Names for example always start with an upper case letter, gordon smith should be Gordon Smith.

That will be when they were going to the premiership. Then every "Irish American" would buy their strips. How'd that work out for you?
Bit of a racist attitude that from them just thinking that every person of Irish heritage should support them

What a creepy looking bloke. Shady looking too. Just imagine him twirling his wee moustache like a Bond villain.
As for Celtic bigger than Man U. That’s just stupid. Bigger list of offenders that’s for sure. Larger amount of paedophiles employed there. I could go on but it’s depressing.

He tried to start a revolution, but didn’t print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for his mum and her boyfriend…

How did that work out for you Dermo? :)

What a complete load of crap that is. The man with the strange moustachio needs to take a very long and hard look at the rationale behind that rubbish. Thanks for sharing though Mark, always useful to see the propaganda they are feeding their deluded fan base.

Did the wee bunnett no talk about buying over Wimbledon and taking their place in the English league or was that Desmond ?

I sure I mind at the time Wimbledons owner Sam Haman, saying try it and I’ll buy over Celtic :D:D

Obviously celtic is bigger than Man U - 6 letters Vs 4.

But it's a draw at 5 characters if they spell it as celtc and include a space in Man U

At one point we were probably as big as Man Utd, if not bigger. Then along came first ITV then Sky....
Came on to post the same, before the Sky money, the English game was no better than ours. Even with the Sky money when Scottish teams have face English teams in Europe the record is nowhere near as dominant as the gulf in the money in each league suggests. Since 92 its 6-9 in wins (Scottish - English) with a bunch of draws in there too.

Back