Detailed match stats for individual players?

Tailwind

On a thread in the past week, someone posted a screenshot with details on Goldson's match performance v Hibs I think.

Tackles won
Passes completed etc

Any one know what website this came from?

Just had a look at our game and our back four all had a shot on target which is impressive and would be some odds.

Also Alfie had 8 shots and 5 on target which is far higher than he has been getting for a while now until Gio got him in the box more.

The SofaScore app.

If you've got it, go to the lineups and click on a player to get their stats.

What a difference a month makes

xokHYBs.jpg

Zm91hGD.png

On Sofascore Morelos scores highest out of all players. Though I thought Aribo then Kamara were the best players on the pitch.
Yep, wouldnt argue with anyone giving Aribo man of the match.

Quite a few players played very well today: Aribo, Kamara, Barisic, Sakala and unfortunately for a few on here, Alfie too.

Quite telling that numerous sites have him as statistically (one of) the best player(s). Yet people on here believe their "fair" analysis that he was awful.

On Sofascore Morelos scores highest out of all players. Though I thought Aribo then Kamara were the best players on the pitch.

Morelos rated the top performer on two separate sites, is actually hilarious when you read back on some of the takes on him, on here. Buckled man

Morelos rated the top performer on two separate sites, is actually hilarious when you read back on some of the takes on him, on here. Buckled man
Yet they think they're the ones who are fair and reasonable, despite ridiculously negative and biased takes completely out of touch with reality and completely opposite to neutral observers as provided by such websites.

That's the danger of only going on stats as these sites do and not what you see with your own eyes, or any context.

For example, the Morelos chance just before HT was a poor finish but it counts as a shot on target.

Yet they think they're the ones who are fair and reasonable, despite ridiculously negative and biased takes completely out of touch with reality and completely opposite to neutral observers as provided by such websites.

Its confirmation bias with a couple of them, i think. Its at the stage now where, unless Morelos gets back to the way he was in 2019, he will never be good enough again.

Fwiw. That level of performance, was unsustainable. Im sure he was in the top 5 strikers in Europe for calendar goals that year. So while i understand why folk maybe think hes capable of more, i just its excessive personally.

That's the danger of only going on stats as these sites do and not what you see with your own eyes, or any context.

For example, the Morelos chance just before HT was a poor finish but it counts as a shot on target.

Thats why I said that Aribo then Kamara (who has a low score) were MOTM for me. It is just pointing out over 90mins Morelos wasnt as bad as some think.

I think the heat maps are more interesting to compare between Gio and Gerrard.

Back