Devi Shridhar

davhow

Last week responding to large crowds in parks all over Edinburgh...

Pretty relaxed seeing people out in parks & socializing outside as weather improves w/sunny days. We know outdoor transmission is minimal and the benefits of getting fresh air and exercise are huge. As long as some distance is kept (1-2m) esp from those breathing hard (runners).

Last week responding to large crowds in parks all over Edinburgh...

Pretty relaxed seeing people out in parks & socializing outside as weather improves w/sunny days. We know outdoor transmission is minimal and the benefits of getting fresh air and exercise are huge. As long as some distance is kept (1-2m) esp from those breathing hard (runners).
She's a zero-CV19 zealot.

I'm ashamed to say I want to shag her as I find her very attractive, but I despise her inhumane messaging championing the destruction of our country, it's liberty and its economy.

Mostly young folks out - the cohort least likely to get or spread the virus.

Plus the UK now has over 23 million people vaccinated - the second highest proportion of population in the world after Israel.

Risk Assessment - minimal.
Correct and in 2 or 3 weeks time when deaths and hospitalisations don't spike upwards people will start asking questions with regards to lockdown.

She is an anthropologist and in no way qualified to talk about the transmission of a virus.
I’ve followed her on twitter for a while, not sure why as I don’t agree with most of what she says but want to keep an eye on her nonsense. I think you’re right, she’s being championed as a scientist but I’m sure her background is in public health. I have a higher in Biology & Chemistry, does that make me a scientist?, the sooner this pandemic is over and these fame seeking people can crawl into the background the better in my opinion.

She is meant to be some kind of top scientist working as an impartial goverment advisor but she just seems to spend most of her time on twitter posting all sorts of Scottish nationalist and woke propaganda.

It's weird when the media try to pass her off as being from Edinburgh, she might work in Edinburgh but she is American.
Her grant or part of her grant is paid by the SNP.

She has a masters degree in medical anthropology

her doctorate is Philosophy which is basically the higher education equivalent of a gold star in nursery for colouring within the lines

A problem in a lot of democracies seems to be you end up with politicians with no relevant education or experience for the ministerial position they are appointed to, maybe that is part of the reason China is doing so well as they seem to appoint people with actual experience in the relevant sector to a ministerial position, the Chinese Health minister Ma Xiaowei actually did medicine at university.

Because we have clueless ministers in charge, they then might think it is okay to appoint Health advisors without suitable experience like Devi.

When selecting politicians most of the focus seems to be what identity groups the politician belongs to rather than the actual education and experience of the politician, seems a bit backwards.

Mostly young folks out - the cohort least likely to get or spread the virus.

Plus the UK now has over 23 million people vaccinated - the second highest proportion of population in the world after Israel.

Risk Assessment - minimal.
Exactly! If at any point numbers go up and they try to blame the gathering they better have very good evidence to back that up and since their statistics and track and trace is a disgrace it's very unlikely.

A problem in a lot of democracies seems to be you end up with politicians with no relevant education or experience for the ministerial position they are appointed to, maybe that is part of the reason China is doing so well as they seem to appoint people with actual experience in the relevant sector to a ministerial position, the Chinese Health minister Ma Xiaowei actually did medicine at university.

Because we have clueless ministers in charge, they then might think it is okay to appoint Health advisors without suitable experience like Devi.

When selecting politicians most of the focus seems to be what identity groups the politician belongs to rather than the actual education and experience of the politician, seems a bit backwards.
Not to get into a deep philosophical political debate but the Chinese dont have the issue of having to appoint political friends to consolidate power. they already have the power. But your point of morons in Scottish government given political positions with zero educational or vocational experience to fill a woke quota is very true

Back