Dick Gordon

Virtually bumped into McLean in Fir Park when we played the 2nd leg of the double header for us to get back to the Prem (lost both games) a few seasons back, said to McLean as he was leaving the gents, I was heading in 'you cheering the Rangers on today Rob?' 'That'll be f*cking right' he replied.

No way Liam McLeod is a sheep fan. He was almost crying during commentary on Thursday night and I swear he shot his load on air when Griffiths scored in the 3-3 game against Aberdeen. If he is he hides it very well behind all his hoops, the champions, invincible quadruple treble pish he regurgitates weekly.

I noticed that last Sunday when the hibs v bheasts game was on, the champions was mentioned quite a few times , really emphasising the point as if we didn’t know !!
He certainly claims to be a sheep but I’m starting to wonder? He is an awful commentator tho

Remember the time years ago he created an account on the old Proboards forum to attempt to justify his comments about "hating" Rangers? It's still on there to view.

2911.png

He goes on to COMPLETELY dodge the issue of condemning bigotry from the Celtic support.

He's a f*cking weasel, nice to see nothing has changed in the past 14 years.

Dick Gordon is in arsehole. In fact, he is the epitome of an arsehole. But he can hardly be accused of hiding his allegiances. It’s impossible to imagine anyone being unaware of the fact that he’s an Aberdeen fan.

Liam off the BBC is a rhabid mhank. Always calling one team "champions" and almost jizzing when they score. Rob McLean is harder to pin down but definitely doesn't sound like a bear when commentating our games.

Thank fcuk for Clive and Tom!

Liam off the BBC is a rhabid mhank. Always calling one team "champions" and almost jizzing when they score. Rob McLean is harder to pin down but definitely doesn't sound like a bear when commentating our games.

Thank fcuk for Clive and Tom!
I don’t think he’s a mank but he is rabid.
You’re right about that “champions” jibe.
He said it three or four times in quick succession in a recent game I seen part of.

Back