Did anyone else own this/this range of merchandise?

Fitba Juice

Had a rake up the loft as my me and my mate were having a discussion on the back of that new retro shirt launch and he mentioned this style of shirt with the "star of David" type badge, I remembered I had one which I bought around 15 years ago so looked it out to send him a pic...
I think a range of shirts going back to the early years would be a hit for the 150 year celebrations.
This has been dragged out the loft as it is in need of a good wash after being up there for over a decade to see how it comes up, wish it still fitted mind!

20201030-211713.jpg
20201030-190842.jpg
20201030-190848.jpg
20201030-190845.jpg

Edit: apologies for the label bejng upside down!

Last edited:
I had the same one and also a short sleeve version that had a round neck with a navy and red trim, as did the sleeves. Seem to remember it being more cream than white.

I had the same one and also a short sleeve version that had a round neck with a navy and red trim, as did the sleeves. Seem to remember it being more cream than white.
Definitely cream mate.
I never wore it much as it was quite short and I'm a rather tall bloke, so it's still in pretty decent nick.

got one hanging in the wardrobe got it as a Christmas present had it on at a game we got pumped and never put it on again, having said that it a nice top well made.

I have kept every Rangers item I owned apart from those two tops. I felt they always looked a bit off colour. Hardly wore them.

Would still like to see a version of this as one of the 150th anniversary strips.

Slightly OT but there's an old derelict MOT garage down Gouroch/Greenoch/Port way - always get them mixed up. With a really prominent crest the same, always wondered if there was a club connection. Any local bears shed light?

I think remember a picture doing the round on Facebook a few years ago now, of a fan at a game dressed up in that kit with the shorts and socks, may have had a bunnet too.

Had a rake up the loft as my me and my mate were having a discussion on the back of that new retro shirt launch and he mentioned this style of shirt with the "star of David" type badge, I remembered I had one which I bought around 15 years ago so looked it out to send him a pic...
I think a range of shirts going back to the early years would be a hit for the 150 year celebrations.
This has been dragged out the loft as it is in need of a good wash after being up there for over a decade to see how it comes up, wish it still fitted mind!

20201030-211713.jpg
20201030-190842.jpg
20201030-190848.jpg
20201030-190845.jpg

Still got this one, lovely shirt.

I remember these being released circa 2013/2014, desperately wanted one but never found time to buy one.

20201030-211713.jpg
20201030-190842.jpg
20201030-190848.jpg
20201030-190845.jpg

My pal had that and I had a blue hoody that opened from the side had buttons down the left breast im sure

Back