Did Brown raise his hands as well?

Topps

Watching the highlights on sportscene and obviously they highlighted morelos flicking the lego munchers ear. What i didnt notice during the game though is the brown starting tangling with another of our players (barisic i think) during the same freekick and it looked like he lifted his hands and pushed out towards his face.
Now im not saying there looked like great force in it but it just highlights how only certain players actions are scrutinised.

Can’t recall the incident but he does it every game, his arm trails “accidentally” and the pundits giggle “aww it’s broony”
He done it today to Kent, his arm went up and Kent just happened to run into it.
He’s a chocolate hard man, my only regret is he played in a time where we mostly didn’t have anyway to stand up to the lady's front bottom.

Pre season, the Lyon boy gave Kent the wee tap on the head to which Ryan reacted and was sent off. I still don’t think the Lyon player should have been sent off and the ref took the correct action. Similar situation today, hand to face isn’t an automatic red.

Brown raking his studs down Alfie’s calf with the ball nowhere near was previously lauded as clever, when in reality has much more violent intent.

Brown was so bad today that the only compliment he got from the commentary team was for a ‘great header’ in the centre circle. :D

Pre season, the Lyon boy gave Kent the wee tap on the head to which Ryan reacted and was sent off. I still don’t think the Lyon player should have been sent off and the ref took the correct action. Similar situation today, hand to face isn’t an automatic red.

Brown raking his studs down Alfie’s calf with the ball nowhere near was previously lauded as clever, when in reality has much more violent intent.

He elbowed Itten in the back a few times when we had the ball in the corner late on also.

Just watched the highlights and said the same to my son. He raised his forearm into Barisic’s neck and then shoved/slapped his face.

I ask you.
Who gives a flying fukc 2-0 !!!
Rod the prod.
The Pope
Frankie & Benny.
Ant n Dec
Peter Tobin
John Lesbian
Subo.
Lubo.
Bobo
Fartson.
Mutton
Andy Wankface
Baggio
POTA
Peter Grunt (19th Century Terrorist c unt)
Anton.
Aitken
G.I.R.F.U.Y. the fukcen lotty yez.
You left out Kevin Bridges, what's wrong with you. We expect better.

I ask you.
Who gives a flying fukc 2-0 !!!
Rod the prod.
The Pope
Frankie & Benny.
Ant n Dec
Peter Tobin
John Lesbian
Subo.
Lubo.
Bobo
Fartson.
Mutton
Andy Wankface
Baggio
POTA
Peter Grunt (19th Century Terrorist c unt)
Anton.
Aitken
G.I.R.F.U.Y. the fukcen lotty yez.
Baggio? take it that's Steve Fulton, not THE Roberto Baggio :)

Back