Did Brown stamp on the Livi boy as well after the elbow?

Well spotted OP. 100% he does and it's clearly deliberate too. I think a few people are getting mixed up with the poncey wee leg flick he does but he stands on him while on the ground as well - you can see the Livi boy pull his leg away after he's been stood on:

That’s worse than what he got sent off for, horrible individual

Many on KF St are saying the same, he is known all over for doing it, even by his own Rhat fans.
Why the f8ck has no one - NOT ONE PUNDIT - ever called this prick out for this move?
Lenny the saint, always a victim, street fighter, mental health blah blah blah. Same with Griffiths. And Broony, the guy that slows down most weeks so he can elbow someone as they run close to him.
Why has someone like McCoist or Boyd never mentioned this? It should be called out constantly!

Why the f8ck has no one - NOT ONE PUNDIT - ever called this prick out for this move?
Lenny the saint, always a victim, street fighter, mental health blah blah blah. Same with Griffiths. And Broony, the guy that slows down most weeks so he can elbow someone as they run close to him.
Why has someone like McCoist or Boyd never mentioned this? It should be called out constantly!

Totally agree mate, Caldwell had the cheek today to say "It was a red card but He was unlucky to get sent off" What the actual f*ck!

Unlucky the ref saw it? Or unlucky that the Livi teen didn't get booked for feigning injury?

There is the problem, too many wrong-uns in the media, twisting the truth, point.

It has been Browns goto tactic as long as I can remember, pull away from the player while watching them out of the corner of his eye and once they look away, he stops up and rams an elbow into their face, using their momentum to make it look like it is their own fault.
It is the second most cowardly assault in football, the other is backing into a player as he is jumping to head the ball, taking their legs from under them so they land on their back.
Like was done to Goldson at the Piggery.

I am glad Brown is finished, he is the most vile "player" which I use loosely - in the game.

Last edited:
Hes an utter shitebag, con artist and flat track bully.

Hes been shown up on many levels this season. Ran ragged in Europe, dropped out the team and this latest flailing arm just shows him up for the utter diddy he is.

Most of his medals are tainted too.
Traffic cone in Europe and against us under Gerrard.

He backs into him, kicks out at him, hits him in the face and then stamps on him.

Him being a teenager, scumbag.

imUZ0ip.mp4

The Livi player changes his body position and the way he hits the ground underlines that he stamped on his thigh.

Watched it last night and first thing I said was that he stamped on the player when he was down. His days are numbered.

Cos the all play golf together and laugh at us getting really upset about them (making fortunes ) compared to most of us!)

Think he was shell shocked that he got caught last night. Does that wee particular elbow on a regular basis
100% - hes shocked because hes been allowed to do that for years now without ever being called on it because he was the Capt of the kid on champions but the club are moving downhill and hes a bit part player so he doesn't have the same influence- long overdue in my opinion

Didn't see it but yeah, he definitely did.
I'm the same, but I think he brought the guy down with a three hit Karate move that I saw on Cobra Kai last night. In fact, the incident with Brown was GBH, ge could have got jail time AND it was career threatening to whoever it was he absolutely battered.

Browns such a joke. Between this and pretending Alfie hit him in the OF. Absolutely pathetic excuse for a captain. If Tav acted like this I would want him punted.

Back