Did Celtic break the sub rule yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
They made 5 changes at different times

Ajeti 37mins......1
Christie 46.......2
Elyounosso 82 mins....3 (At same time)
Brown 82 mins..........3 (At same time)
McGregor 86 mins.....4

As far I understand , you are only allowed to change your team 3 times during the game. They have done it 4 times

I thought that as well mate your only allowed to sub 3 times hence why we brought on 3 at the same time yesterday.

Let's be honest it won't even get mentioned they have done it.

Ajeti 37mins......1
Christie 46.......2
McGregor 86 mins.....4

As far I understand , you are only allowed to change your team 3 times during the game. They have done it 4 times

Celtic break the rules??? Celtic MAKE the rules mate come on!

I thought that as well mate your only allowed to sub 3 times hence why we brought on 3 at the same time yesterday.

Each team is only allowed to stop play 3 times for subs and can make up to 5.
Celtic stopped play in 37 mins, 82 mins and 86 mins. 3 times and made 5 of their 5 subs?

No harm to the OP but come on the mentally challengeds are not stupid enough to break the clear rules on substitutions.

what i am interested in does anyone know if either the christie or ajeti substitutions were down to injuries?

Ajeti 37mins......1
Christie 46.......2
McGregor 86 mins.....4

Yip and one was at half time which is allowed.

delete thread man.

Can some not enjoy a great win over hammer throwing bastards instead of plucking shite out that dosen’t exist regarding that filth shower of scum.

Ajeti 37mins......1
Christie 46.......2
McGregor 86 mins.....4

No it was within the rules as previous posters have pointed out halftime doesn’t count

Aye they don't bother with the substitute rules and they knew Bolingoli was in Spain but brought him on for the last 3 minutes of a game anyway. They're basically just pissing about this season for a pure buzz.

You can only stop play 3 times to sub. Halftime is not a stoppage to the game for a sub therefore it doesn’t count.

No harm to the OP but come on the mentally challengeds are not stupid enough to break the clear rules on substitutions.

what i am interested in does anyone know if either the christie or ajeti substitutions were down to injuries?
The officials need to stop the game. I know they can be shite but there is no way they are letting a 4th stoppage.

Half time isn’t included as stated above. It’s to prevent a team time wasting by bring on 5 subs at 5 different times if protecting a lead

Are we going to get one of these threads every few weeks? Clubs can make up to five changes during three stoppages in play. Any changes made at half-time don't count toward the three stoppages of play.

While the midfielder was classy in the engine room having replaced the injured Ryan Christie for the second period.

I only noticed that in their report looks as if Christie was took off injured as well.

I don't think they have broken any rules as mentioned already. If they had you can be rest assured they would have absolutely nothing to worry about from the SFA or SPFL. Not a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back