Did Daniel Levy get the call right at Spurs?

Winning everything is Mourinho’s thing

You’ve totally missed the point.

Both spells at Chelsea the first trophy he won was the League Cup. Same with United. He loves winning it when others undervalue it as he knows it can set his team up for the season to go on and win a League or in Europe

That was my point.

The Spurs fans I've seen interviewed seem to think Jose will win them a trophy which they long for. He has certainly inherited a good squad with some outstanding individuals.

You’ve totally missed the point.

Both spells at Chelsea the first trophy he won was the League Cup. Same with United. He loves winning it when others undervalue it as he knows it can set his team up for the season to go on and win a League or in Europe

That was my point.

Apologies! Thought it was a dig at him haha. Easy to interpret that either way.

Hearing all about how Poch has been as of late at Spurs, it appears they have made the right call. No slight on him as a manager but it just seems it had run it's course. As soon as it was clear he was not going to be able to regenerate the squad, it was just a matter of when and not if.

He will get himself a bigger and better job soon enough. Won't be short on offers. He should have left in the summer really.

Most Spurs fans are raging, not so much about the sacking of pochettino but the appointment of Maurine as the Arsenal fans like to call him.
Undoubtably a winner in his day but now a busted flush. Predictable tactics and style of play. The Klopps, Guardiolas and dare I say Rodgers have left him behind when it comes to expansive, direct and entertaining football that gets results. Spurs fans are rightly fearfull.

Back