Did everybody know this was happening?

Nope, had no idea and it took ages to get "approved". Thought I'd been banned at first.

Liking the new set up though.

Did TorinoFC aka magicdeboer get on? He started a thread on the old board last night wondering where everyone was.

it was a stealth coup of epic proportions.

Months of planning and preparation without as single leak.

(I assume - as I am NITK)

Like most a bit of a surprise initially,but fine once I got the hang of the switchover.Miss the lounge and the tech area,hopefully that will come in time.

Didn't have a clue as I got binned on Friday night from old board.
Now been approved and just getting to grips with it.
The acid test will be how it copes on a big match day.

I got the PM from Suck so was prepared and got in early. It was strange seeing the board with only two topics.

I didn't have a clue, took me ages to get set up and approved to post as well.

Actually had to speak to the wife last night ffs. Traumatic 24 hours.:(
Same as you TN8, took me what seemed like an age to be approved but can image Mods have been overwhelmed by people needing to be approved from old board, well done whoever got things up and running quickly here though and linked old bookmarks to the new site or i would have been none the wiser.

Had no idea until I saw Suck's email during the day.

Didn't realise we would have to wait for approval though. I was having withdrawal symptoms during the long wait. LOL

Do you though? I see no post counts next to usernames. Is that because they don't cou t them anymore, or are they now private?

You have posted 4 times. It doesn't seem to matter at the minute, but I don't want to find that The Lounge comes back later today and I'm 245 posts away from entering

There was a PM and post on the board about an hour or so before the change was made, that seemed to be the earliest anyone (other than Admin) was aware of the change.

Knew nothing about it. No PMs received. Was in a state of confusion for at least 5 minutes.
Still, signed up to new site immediately, got a new username (didnt like the old one).

clocked it last night,emailed before bed time and approved this morning:) Just need to figure out the avatar?

Back