Did everybody know this was happening?

Ironically the old forum was actually quite good when there were just a few stragglers hanging about wondering what had happened.

This one looks and feels so much better though.

Just to need to get Lounge or sub-forums sorted and we'll be fine.

I had no idea. Saw a thread on the old forum about it and thought they were all at the wind up.

A mate told me so hadn't a clue .....it'll take time I suppose 4th variant of followfollow for me

Only knew when i got the email from Suck. Re-registered easily enough, but the validation email took an age to come through.

Didn't know it was coming until I got Suck's email saying it would go 'live' in an hour. Registered as soon as it was 'live' and was, I think, third to register - after Suck and one other poster.

Think I was signed up within an hour,Was lucky as I was nightshift and had been up for a while

Had no idea it was happening. Logged in and got sent here. Puggled my nut for a while. o_O

I had no idea. Got signed up pretty much straight away but it took hours to get approved

I felt Picked on 1

Never got accepted back until 3:00 am

Bloody timposters all getting in ahead of the bears ;)

Did not have a clue, Was shocked when i first loaded it up. Really enjoying it today on the pc, seems really fast with no ads. Phone is much better too.

just saw the post on the old board and then signed up, not a fan just now but im sure 3 weeks in will be fine

Wonder what was going on for a minute then realised I needed to re-register. It let me change my username to exclude my name though so that's a pro

Seems an awful lot of people didn't keep their contact email address up to date on the old board and, therefore, didn't get Sucks message about the change.

Something to bear in mind perhaps?

Sounds like suck kept it on the quiet then pulled rug from under footymads feet. You don't set this type of board up in a couple of hours. Be interesting to know why it was Leo hush hush.

Came out of nowhere for me. Just tried to check the page as normal and got redirected. No complaints though as it seems much better.

I only found out when I attempted to log on yesterday and got directed to this site! Straightforward to get up and running though.....

Had no idea. Was posting on the old forum the night before on the usual sort of threads.

Next day I tried to login and got the new forum.

Good thing is I got to re-register with a different email address as my old one was an old work email address and I haven't worked there in years.

I saw Suck's post on the old board and registered on here, approved quite quickly. This place is worse than crack so thank %^*& for that or I would have started the shakes.

First I knew about it was when I tried to log on last night.
If nothing else, I managed to rid myself of the awful username Admin saddled me with yonks ago.
The new site looks good and will be much better when the threads are separated into The Bear Pit and The Lounge.

Back