Did everybody know this was happening?

I had no idea. I saw a twitter post explaining that we had to re-register and went to the forum to check and was redirected here.

I saw the noise on old site yesterday, did not receive email until today, then clicked links, and was able to post within 10 minutes.
Delighted with new location.
Only concern , being an oldie, is I haven't worked out yet, how to refresh pages or go back on my Samsung Android via Chrome ?.
This is on my Samsung Tablet on Chrome.
Also do not know how to start a thread, but I'm sure that I will learn !!

Didn't have a clue, but registered and was approved really quickly and was able to post straight away so no complaints from me

I was just reading the lounge yesterday morning when the 'New forum' he was popped up. Check the bear pit and seen the sticky. All happened pretty fast!

Didn't know about it, but in fairness it seemed like admins never knew until last minute either. Looking good though - I like it when we get a new board!

Came as a pleasant surprise.

There was a point yesterday when Rangers Mad tried and failed at fighting back that it was f*cked and there was no chance everyone would know there was a new board.

Fair play to those who made it work.

Hadn't a scooby till i tried to log on at work yesterday,then panic set in as the work pc is pretty shoddy and has no sound takes fkn ages to do anything and there's me flapping like a fanny e-mailing and messaging people to find out W.T.F's going on.So here i am a day later and slowly attempting to find my way round the new set up.:confused:

Never had a clue what was happening just directed to the new forum. Thought it had been hacked or something at first! Got my original name back after making a mess of my original registration though.

Back