Did it go unnoticed last V Bayern

not a thing, meanwhile back here police scotland are looking for bears for singing naughty songs on the train to Edingburgh.

For folk outside our support to notice that clubs vile support, they'd have to think it wrong. The vast majority of hacks NOTB actually agree with the sentiment of the song book...The rest just think it's just the old jolly craicsters creating a superb atmosphere.

Scotland really is in a dark place...nowhere near the fantastic country I've frequented for near 50 yrs.

Shuggybhouy keevins once dismissed my knowledge of Scottish football because in his words "you don't live here" all because he'd been handed his erse re the tattie dome songbook by 'Bolton John'....

You looking in and remember shuggy?

They were. Perhaps an email to UEFA might help.

Serious question.

Does anyone know where ordinary fans can report sectarian and offensive chanting if they want UEFA to investigate.

Please tell me it isn't FARE. That organisation is a Celtic fanboy joke organisation. I mean, somebody in actual UEFA. Is there an address?

I'm asking this because I've given feedback on their feedback site multiple times (no answer), I've complained about the filth on their feedback site multiple times (no answer), I've complained to FARE multiple times (each time ignored until I actually phoned them, and then they bury it in the long grass and eventually take no action), I've emailed UEFA officers (no answer).

So, I am being quite serious when I'm asking if anyone knows somebody that can be contacted within UEFA, that is not the utterly pointless Celtc fan club FARE, and who might be able to instigate some genuine investigation against these tramps for once.

If anyone has had any joy contacting UEFA, and getting a sensible response, please do let me know. PM me their contact details.

[QUOTE="Arminius, post: 359179, member: index.html

asking this because I've given feedback on their feedback site multiple times (no answer), I've complained about the filth on their feedback site multiple times (no answer), I've complained to FARE multiple times (each time ignored until I actually phoned them, and then they bury it in the long grass and eventually take no action), I've emailed UEFA officers (no answer).

So, I am being quite serious when I'm asking if anyone knows somebody that can be contacted within UEFA, that is not the utterly pointless Celtc fan club FARE, and who might be able to instigate some genuine investigation against these tramps for once.

If anyone has had any joy contacting UEFA, and getting a sensible response, please do let me know. PM me their contact details.[/QUOTE]

https://www.uefa.com/community/feedback/index.html

Send them multiple messages, take screenshots and post them on the Web. Play their game

There appeared to be a problem with the sound on 77mins.

Almost like deafening silence compared to the roof being blown off only seconds earlier.
Theses FENNIAN bastards have been covering there tracks since the manager Jock Stein and there directors covered up the most horrible thing ang person can do and that
Was the sexual assaults that were carried out that we know of and unfortunately the ones that haven’t been brought to light

DISGUSTING CLUB

And the media who’s help by not going after the paedophiles who the club harbour and protect by not investigation to see if any other children were at risk or had been abused, not knowing is the tragedy

Shame on the media as you are also party to blame for not going after that story !

Uefa?
Tv?
Police?

Add MPs, MSPs, MEPs and write hundreds of letters and make millions of phone calls....and yes bombard FARE....and complain to all the above about their agenda and lack of involvement....and I think there's an organisation called NBM, publicly funded, get in touch with them too.

People need to make complaints

(d) All of the above.

...and be prepared to be accused of behaving like a Tim :mad:

Last edited:
You know what like it or not we cannot point the finger just now especially with that cringeworthy 50p flute song, F the Pope and the IRA, I heard some sing it on the streets of Edinburgh it on Saturday. Bad enough when a lot of the support are singing it.

Hardly a great advert for us.

That ten conceded goasl so far might just double when they go to France for another hiding ....unless PSG decide to go easy on them with the section already won.

You know what like it or not we cannot point the finger just now especially with that cringeworthy 50p flute song, F the Pope and the IRA, I heard some sing it on the streets of Edinburgh it on Saturday. Bad enough when a lot of the support are singing it.

Hardly a great advert for us.
Something those who continually complain about the Timbo songbook fail to recognise, don’t think I’ve heard so many add-ons in our songs away from on home for many a year.

23892925-three-wise-monkeys.jpg

I'm asking this because I've given feedback on their feedback site multiple times (no answer), I've complained about the filth on their feedback site multiple times (no answer), I've complained to FARE multiple times (each time ignored until I actually phoned them, and then they bury it in the long grass and eventually take no action), I've emailed UEFA officers (no answer).

If anyone has had any joy contacting UEFA, and getting a sensible response, please do let me know. PM me their contact details.

Do you have UEFA contact details?

They sang the dirge 'Grace' for the best part of 10 minutes in the 2nd half, an IRA anthem.

Can you imagine the uproar if we sang for example - No Pope of Rome, continuously for 10 minutes on a big European night? Wee nippy would be getting briefed.

The anti-sectarian crusaders in the media are bored rotten with the whole thing now, that’ll change when Rangers are doing well again though you can guarantee that.

They sang the dirge 'Grace' for the best part of 10 minutes in the 2nd half, an IRA anthem.

Can you imagine the uproar if we sang for example - No Pope of Rome, continuously for 10 minutes on a big European night? Wee nippy would be getting briefed.

The media will always find something to pin on us.

I looked at it now and again.

Was it my imagination, or were there fewer Irish flags?

Irish flags maybe regarded as political, and maybe Celtic FC have told the fans to leave them at home, 'til the next league game.

I could be wrong. As I stated, I only looked at the game now and again.

I’d love to go on the offensive regarding their bile but I’m afraid we have just as many embarrassing chants.

I really wish it wasn’t the case but it is.

Oh to be free of the filth and their bigotry.

I do miss the good old days.....

Where we sang what we want and they sang what they want and no one cared as they are just songs.

Anyone else with me?

I do miss the good old days.....

Where we sang what we want and they sang what they want and no one cared as they are just songs.

Anyone else with me?

Those days, rightly or wrongly are long gone.

We should be winning this PR war because they continually make total arses of them self’s by singing about religion and terrorism.

If only we moved on and were able to point a finger at them with the rest of the world.

Something those who continually complain about the Timbo songbook fail to recognise, don’t think I’ve heard so many add-ons in our songs away from on home for many a year.

Agree, on the evidence of Saturday, and I do not go to many away games, it has become worse.

The discipline we had for a time seems to be forgotten.

Europe will become a minefield for us if it does not stop.

Back