Did Radio Snyde discuss or even mention Celtic's offside goal on Wednesday night?

MrStruth

I heard them say that they were an hour into the show and they hadn't even mentioned the big talking point of the Livingston V Celtic match from the previous night. The talking point in question was Scott Brown's red card but there was no mention of the offside Celtic goal.

They were happy to bring up the Rangers equaliser at Motherwell as being potentially offside on Monday Evening.

I heard them say that they were an hour into the show and they hadn't even mentioned the big talking point of the Livingston V Celtic match from the previous night. The talking point in question was Scott Brown's red card but there was no mention of the offside Celtic goal.

They were happy to bring up the Rangers equaliser at Motherwell as being potentially offside on Monday Evening.
After the scum game the bird said to Kris Boyde, that was much like the goal Rangers got? He said, no nothing like that you could see clear daylight between the players, that shut her up.

Not defending them, but both Duncan and Dalziel are supposed to be Motherwell fans, so more reason to bring something up that affects their team?

They should be neutral though, and also discuss desishunz that don't affect Motherwell.

I don't know if it was last night or the night before, but the Rangers guy who phoned in and then apologised to the other Rangers fans for taking time away from us listening to septic fans made me chuckle.

The new presenter is OK, I like the way he lets folks get enough rope to hang themselves then asks them questions on their deluded theories.

Not defending them, but both Duncan and Dalziel are supposed to be Motherwell fans, so more reason to bring something up that affects their team?

They should be neutral though, and also discuss desishunz that don't affect Motherwell.
Dont know how many times its been said Dalziel is a useful tool for that programme.He spouts he is a Motherwell fan which is pish he used to go on our supporters bus for a few games from Motherwell.Another one with no balls to admit who he supports/supported.

Probably still discussing Itten's goal at Motherwell which was actually onside.

I'm still stunned that Brown actually got a red card. They should be discussing why it was about 20+ offences overdue.

Exactly. Our goal, even after seeing it replayed and stopped is too close to call. So close you couldn't blame the referee for giving it or not. That Bitton goal was a shocker tbh. He had his full body in front of the defender and you could see daylight between them.

SSB is keeping me going through lockdown. As I live down south I don’t get to see the pain in their faces as much or hear their crackling voices with an undercurrent of hurt, sadness and disappointment.
I get some comfort hearing them call in to the show “heartbroken” and “devistatit”.

They hardly discussed the Rangers goal from Sunday either. It took until the Tuesday to even mention it and both Motherwell supporters on the panel said they weren’t even sure if it was offside.

The majority of the show Mon-Wed was just putting the boot into Lennon and the mentally challengeds for Mondays press conference. Last night it was putting the boot into them after Wednesdays night result.

Some folk are desperate to find a Clyde SSB agenda where there is none.

Back