Did Steve Clarke unwittingly back Rangers up.....

Not sure what you mean by me having enough of this thread, and I'm inclined to believe with much of what you've suggested, but as soon as you suggest that refs will take the "easy way out" with incidents involving us you're implying - as bilkobear was last night in another thread - that "controversial" incidents invariably go the way of the other team. That might be right, but there have been dozens, maybe even hundreds, of "minor", less debatable decisions that have gone against us this year, and that's not been cheating, or inherent bias, or a Timmy conspiracy to do us out of winning: it's the same incompetent decisions that have blight Scottish football in every fcking game.
Referring to me saying I didn't want to start an argument, I thought you'd had enough given how the thread had gone before I posted.

Back to the referees, I think they do get far too much wrong so we agree on that much.
I was more angling at the major decisions, penalties, red cards, opposition players being allowed to get away with more than ours.
A major call will not go our way if there is even the slightest doubt, equally no referee is going to be the guy who makes a decision that could hinder the mentally challengeds if there's any chance at all he could be wrong.

Suggested as much in yesterday's thread. Pissing in the wind.

Most people are convinced that poor refereeing affects us and us only.

theres one team who are never affected unless it benefits them.any idea who that could be.and its cheating not poor refereeing.

Back