Did the arrival times matter yesterday?

cooprfc

I turned up within my arrival slot yesterday because it was the normal amount of time before the game I'd get there. But my one for today is significantly earlier. Can anyone who went outside their arrival slot advise if this made a difference? I'm guessing it doesn't but just in case.

For those who didn't get an email with an arrival time, in response to questions of this nature yesterday the SLO posted that you will have no issues regarding time slots but he asked that folk arrived in plenty of time to gain access.

I guess GCC will be watching with a view to future access arrangements and crowd limits and if everybody pitches up with 10 minutes to go and there are crowds at the turnstiles it could work against us. Best to arrive in plenty of time I think.

EDIT: Those who travel by subway might like to read the thread on only 1 subway line today. Plan your journey to the Stadium well.

Last edited:
Didn't make a difference last week or yesterday, was working until half 4 yesterday so arrived at the stadium well after my slot, no issues at all.

For those who didn't get an email with an arrival time ,in response to questions of this nature yesterday the SLO posted that you will have no issues regarding time slots but he asked that folk arrived in plenty of time to gain access.

I guess GCC will be watching with a view to future access arrangements and crowd limits and if everybody pitches up with 10 minutes to go and there are crowds at the turnstiles it could work against us. Best to arrive in plenty of time I think.

makes no sense what about crowd leaving together at full time ?

No email for the game tonight so I’ll be turning up near kick off.

Not sitting up the back of the Govan Rear for 2 hours prior with no kiosks open!

We had a 4:00 - 4:20 slot for the Family Stand which we decided to follow (having visited the burger van). BR3 so at least we were in shade.

Relatively small number of bears gathered so no rush or stress and we were all having a good chat with the stewards and Covid Marshalls. They did hint at the scrutiny the club was under.

I did ask what was going to happen at full-time, and they said that the 'match commander / stadium control' would potentially make a decision as to whether or not to hold back sections. I don't think anything was broadcast at the end but maybe as numbers rise that might be needed to be seem to enforce some distancing.

No been in over 16 months, I'd have shown up at 9am if invited to! Get in, soak up the views, watch the warm up, stay late, savour it! WATP

Back