Did the scum ever get fined for the coin thrown at Red Bull Salzburg player

ThorntonMM

201903220904081553245539.gif

Strangely, I don’t think they did. They probably forgot to add them to the list of sinners as they just expect them to be on there anyway.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...eltic-salzburg-ramalho-missile-europa-league/

COIN SHAME Celtic vs Salzburg – Hoops face fine after Andre Ramalho struck on head by missile thrown from home support during Europa League clash
The defender was seen holding his head following Dabbur's opening goal for the Austrian side but was able to continue playing for the rest of their 2-1 victory
By Gary Taylor
14th December 2018, 7:42 am
Updated: 14th December 2018, 7:43 am

The ref must be Scottish, he just turned his back on it.

I’ve noticed this trend, deliberately turning their back on foul play and time wasting by our opponents.

I wonder if it is a deliberate act to pass responsibility to the compliant officer for any incidents. The ref in the Killie game wouldn’t look at anything.

I’ve noticed this trend, deliberately turning their back on foul play and time wasting by our opponents.

I wonder if it is a deliberate act to pass responsibility to the compliant officer for any incidents. The ref in the Killie game wouldn’t look at anything.
Spot on........

Is the Irish Republican terrorist loving, Celtic supporting, cheating corrupt bastard still pulling strings at the Den Of Iniquity? (and I don't mean Liewell) I think his name was Delaney or something.

Did they ever get fined for the coin toss at kris boyd and the destruction of the away end chairs at rugby park or the coin toss at the hearts goalie (cant remember his name) or the carry on at easter road with bottles and coins being thrown.

Taken by the long standing direct debit arrangement with UEFA.

They must have taken out the insurance policy that guarantees no stand or stadium closures.

pretty sure I remember an article saying they weren't pulled up for it because the ref didn't put it in his report :D

guess he's another who needs to go to Specsavers like most of the Scottish refs, going to be quite busy soon

Back