Did Wes even touch the ball

usbear

I don’t recall the ball being in our box much

Kind of shite game to play for a keeper filling in

I don’t recall the ball being in our box much

Kind of shite game to play for a keeper filling in
if every rangers keeper has as easy a game as that I’ll be delighted, don’t think he touched the ball with the paws yet

And yet according to Craigan during the first half, Kilmarnock were on top, and taking the game to Rangers!!!!!! (I paraphrase, but you get the gist)

One positive out of 2 from 3 of our last games being extremely poor performances, is that we now have 3 clean sheets in the bounce and if we play with the same intensity we should be looking for another clean sheet and a hatful of goals on Sunday.
Glass is a bit more half full this morning, I wonder if McGregor comes straight back in?
I think he should however he may wish to have a longer look at Fod in a competitive match, with no real risk due to the oppo

Not one shot on target over the entire game, but even at 2-0 Craigan was insisting they were well in the game.

And yet according to Craigan during the first half, Kilmarnock were on top, and taking the game to Rangers!!!!!! (I paraphrase, but you get the gist)
In the 1st half he thought Killie were keeping the Rangers support quiet, just as the singing started and we picked up the ball and attacked again.
It was actually quite funny listening him talking pish while knowing the final score.
His bias against us shone bright last night.

Incredibly Kilmarnock were still wasting time when two down.
Their manager led the charge on that front.

2-0, Kilmarnock throw and the ball rolls towards him. He actually lifts his foot to let the ball roll further away.

I couldn’t believe he did it.

Back