Did you know that it’s 55 years since Tina Turner’s first UK hit?

I'd prefer Live it Up
Live it up has been bought and downloaded by most already so it needs to be something that’ll shoot up the charts. Simply the best for me.
I’d say dry your eyes mate as a suggestion but would rather we are all on the same page and something just for us.

30,000 of them would.
if you can get that amount of people organised for that week then it will make a dent

Garner song was No31 in the UK chart, although it was No1 in Scotland which is a much smaller market. The Best was also No1 in Scotland when we did the campaign in April 2010, No9 in the UK. If you are going for Scotland No1, then it's probably quite easy

Amazing replies.. 4 different suggestions and someone who thinks we would have no chance (we got Joe Gardner in the top 10)

Like the auld saying goes, leave two Rangers supporters on a deserted Island and by the end of a the first week you'd have three fan groups.

Simply the best for me. By miles, its our anthem. Live it ups a great wind up, but we are back to being the best team in Scotland.

Live it up.

It didn’t reach its potential because some shall we say were too cautious to jump the gun.

Now that the big girl’s blouses are on board it should do a lot better.

I’d certainly buy it again.

Tina’s had her day with a truly awful song

No, I suggest instead of being obsessed with record charts - everyone buy a copy of The Gallant Pioneers. This would make front page of the London Times, as there are tens of thousands who made the trip to Manchester without a copy.

Think of it for a minute - our origins topping the best selling books list.
A great shout RR.

STV just saying there we are 7 points away from our ‘ 55th league title ‘.
Cue more mentally challenged tears, rage and meltdown.

No, I suggest instead of being obsessed with record charts - everyone buy a copy of The Gallant Pioneers. This would make front page of the London Times, as there are tens of thousands who made the trip to Manchester without a copy.

Think of it for a minute - our origins topping the best selling books list.
Where can I get it.....great idea btw!!!

I personally would have went for We Are The Champions but sounds like there's already a campaign started for Simply the Best.

I don’t think live it up would do anything. They’ve just had all the headlines for being bumped so it’ll be nothing new.

Back