Did you think that Morelos looks off the pace today?

Perhaps now is the time to be a little more honest in our critique of the player.

Despite how imperious he was in the first half of the season, I still felt he lacked a bit of composure at times and could on occasion appear clumsy and slack in possession.

Of course the good massively outweighed the bad so there was little room to examine where he could improve amidst the rampant Alfie mania, but at times his decision making was a little suspect and now that he’s off form these negatives are being magnified.

For what it’s worth though he’s had slumps in form before and always bounced back.

I’m pretty sure he will this time too.

Thursday night im putting all my faith in the wee man, that will be his night

Yeah hes not been at it. But he has scored two perfectly good goals and they have been chopped off. Probably feels a bit deflated in terms of decisions going his way.

If the pace required is a horse pulling a carriage full of passenger then he is bang on the pace.

Its hard to be too critical as he basically carries the team with very little attacking threat from elsewhere.

looked a mile short against Livi in terms of movement, application and decision making in my opinion.

he`s not looked his best the last few games. maybe all the off the field stuff is starting to get to him. maybe a rest for a couple of low profile games would do him good.

Looked completely disinterested today not surprising given the pressure he and his family are under.

Recieves abuse everywhere he goes, a lunatic following him and his pregnant wife around Glasgow and to his home then finds the guy under his car then on top of that when he's on the pitch he gets penalised and targeted from referees and players and the outpouring of bile (Racial) abuse even objects from the stands on most weeks.

It's affecting him that's obvious now the mentally challengeds/main stream media have done what they set out to do.

He will be gone in the summer I reckon now.
He must wonder what he's walked into sometimes,not the Club but let's face it they're doing a hatchet job on him and the Club should have been calling everyone of our enemies out long before they did and clearly it is having an affect on his performances. Can you imagine if that was Eduardo that came under the same scrutiny,you wouldn't hear the end of it.

I can’t help but feel that everything that has happened since the scum game has had an effect on him mentally. I would be surprised if it didnt

The SPFL is weighing heavily on Alfredo for all the reasons mentioned above. The Braga match will be like a breath of fresh air, different team, different refereeing, different atmosphere. I think the old Alfie will be resurrected on Thursday.

Does anyone know what’s going on with his hand/wrist? I’ve never seen it mentioned but it has been quite a while it’s been bandaged.

Back