Did you think that Morelos looks off the pace today?

He has put on weight and is off the pace. Shout out to the genius who decided it was a good idea to give him an extended break in January.

His sharpness will only return with more games. There's no other solution right now than to keep playing him, really. It's also worth bearing in mind he' scored perfectly fine goals in each of his last 3 games.

He definitely didn't seem himself today. Got beaten to the ball more than once. Hopefully saving himself for Thursday night!

Looked completely disinterested today not surprising given the pressure he and his family are under.

Recieves abuse everywhere he goes, a lunatic following him and his pregnant wife around Glasgow and to his home then finds the guy under his car then on top of that when he's on the pitch he gets penalised and targeted from referees and players and the outpouring of bile (Racial) abuse even objects from the stands on most weeks.

It's affecting him that's obvious now the mentally challengeds/main stream media have done what they set out to do.

He will be gone in the summer I reckon now.

Last edited:
He’s been poor since his return.

It’s going to happen at some point with him though. He’s not immune to playing poorly.

We probably expect too much from him given his first half of the season.

Much more active 2nd half and should have 2 goals in the last 2 games.

Still not himself though.

Worth saying that he has been poor the 3 games he played in the last 7 days, but he scored last Sunday and had perfectly good goals ruled out in the last 2 matches.

Playing badly, but still a proper goal threat.

Looked better after Kamberi and if we were officiated to a normal standard he'd have had a goal today

Despite the fact he looks unfit and disinterested he’s had two perfectly good goals chopped off.

If he was ‘at it’ the whole team would get a lift.

I think it has all got to him. I'm not too bothered if he is off the pace as it can happen.

It his lack of aggression that worries me tbh.

He’s not playing well. He looks sluggish and he’s killing a lot of good moves and breaks. That said but for corrupt officiating he’d still have 2 in the last 2.

Looks sluggish and he could maybe do with losing half a stone as he looks a bit heavy at the moment.Saying that he has been robbed of two legitimate goals in the last 2 games so he is still doing his job but not quite to his usual high standard.

He deserves a spell on the bench with Kamberi replacing him for now

Morelos has been woeful since he came back into the team
think he needs his confidence boosted, dropping him wouldn’t do that.
also can’t afford to risk him spitting the dummy as need him to pick up so we get plenty cash in the summer

Going through a bad spell but should still have had 2 goals in the last 2 games if it wasn’t for dodgy officials

Thought he looked disinterested in the first half but thought him and kamberi looked good together. He's had a lot of crap recently and must affect him in some way.

Has looked a yard off it since returning from suspension/injury imo. He's not the only one unfortunately.

I think it has all got to him. I'm not too bothered if he is off the pace as it can happen.

It his lack of aggression that worries me tbh.
The lack of aggression could be due to thinking he's getting targeted by refs or being told by management to ease up on the physical side a bit to avoid getting yellow cards.

Like the whole squad he’s playing poorly , however he’s also had two perfectly good goals chopped off for nothing in the past two matches .

Should currently be sitting on 31 goals for the season . Incredible .

I thought Alfie played better when Kamberi came on.
I'd like to see us go 4 4 2 , let's face it,it can't be worse than what we are seeing at the moment
Play them both, Hagi in behind. The 'wide' two No.10 approach (Kent and Aribo) just isn't working.

He's been off it since he came back and has made it worse by his decision to shoot it whenever he gets in the box no matter how tight the angle, was maybe unlucky today if his goal was wrongfully chopped off but besides that he hasn't looked close to scoring on anything but headers

Refs singling him out for special attention,Abuse on and off the park and character assassination from every corner of our msm it's definitely getting to him,I think it will force him out of Scotland and that's their job done.

Even a poor Morelos scores back to back goals

When you’re reffed to a different standard every week it’s likely to affect your mentality at some point

He can only carry the team so far

He was dreadful. He's been that way since he returned. I wonder if anyone would be able to have a look at his distance covered in the last 2 games compared to a couple before the break. Feels like he's barely moving and doesn't look interested.

Not at his best - but hi scored a good goal on Wednesday and another today only for the cheating officials to disallow both.

Honestly over his time with us Morelos must have had nearly 20 good goals wrongly disallowed - it’s crazy.

Back