Diddy team players winding up Rangers fans

The goalscorer I can get. It's the team mates that haven't actually done anything like Bakayoko for Dundee against us turning to the CF and putting his hands over his mouth. It's just stupid.

all part of the game , i'm sure every opposition manager will tell their players to use every trick in the book to create pressure on us ........ winding up the fans is part of that whether thats wasting time or by how they celebrate

Pulled his shorts down and bared his arse to the assembled mutants at a reserve fixture.

A fixture attended by a few thousand bears including myself.

Probably get jailed these days.:))
I was there remember it well. It was later confirmed 80% of the Bheasts in attendance took a boner. The other 20% were Bernadette’s in fear of a tanking if Rangers won.

Are we expecting anyone who score`s against us to just jog back to the halfway line ? Who are we going to shout abuse at if that happens?

Greeting at footballers celebrating scoring against us hahaha

Sub standard level players scoring at Ibrox and Parkhead is a lot of the time as good as it'll get for the player. Imagine the buzz it would give you silencing 50/60k
Nobody’s greeting - it was an observation / questioning why anyone would do it.

Again, incredible how many folk can’t read / comprehend properly.

The fact you can't understand that a young player wanting to celebrate scoring a once in a lifetime goal at an iconic stadium is even more incredible.
As done to death, there is a difference between deliberately noising up fans that haven’t even given you any abuse and just celebrating a goal normally

Why anyone would bother doing the former is what’s being questioned…

As done to death, there is a difference between deliberately noising up fans that haven’t even given you any abuse and just celebrating a goal normally

Why anyone would bother doing the former is what’s being questioned…
It's a wee bit of harmless banter. No big deal.

They can’t do it at the piggery or they get man handled by the team of stewards hired to protect their poor fans sensibilities.

A player in a wee diddy team playing one of the giants of Scottish football scores at Ibrox to take the lead,Must admit even as a Rangers supporter the temptation would be to much,The dream would be to do it at the shitpit v the Peados plod would be on the park to trail me off.

And Celtic fans against Celtic.

Austin McCann
Paul Hartley
Chic Charnley
Jason Cummings scored for Hibs to knock Hearts out the cup they went on to win, celebrated giving it big licks to his mates in the hearts support and he's a massive jambo.

You want more of it in football, people are getting riled like %^*& on here about random shite all the time.

Couldn’t help but wonder why SPL players do this when they score against us at Ibrox. There’s a very high chance we’ll come back and end up winning the game so why on earth do they do this? It’s often guys nobody in the stadium even knows or cares about.

The clown last night cupping his ears only to scudded being a case in point.
All part of the fun of football.

You can bet I'd be winding up the Celtic fans if I scored at Parkhead if I played for any diddy team.

Players doing it dont annoy me. Its the diddy fans. Dundee fans went 2 nil up and then immediately start singing you let your club die , and walking away is the Rangers way. My first thought if I supported a team going 2-0 up against Rangers would be to at least sing something in support of the team im there to watch. Hibs, Aberdeen and Hearts fans are the same. In fact Aberdeen have no songs other than wind up Rangers fans chants. Absolute Fukin weirdos.

Derek Lyle did it because he was sticking it up Allys arse after Ally told him he wasn't good enough for Rangers.

Dundee player celebrating scoring a goal for Dundee

Who gives a %^*&.

we've had players sent off receiving a card for celebrating someone else scoring
halliday at the half way line, candeias running past a player

the dundee player Bakayoka didn't even score but decided to leave the celebratory group to go up to the Copland stand and give it the big man

its more double standards

edit: Morelos at Motherwell
being prime example of the double standards

Last edited:
To be fair if I was a mediocre footballer playing for a diddy team and I scored against Celtic I’d probably end up with a red card.

But really? They are players it’s what they do. Players will obvisouly love scoring against us and they enjoy the moment. Wouldn’t let it bother you too much
But that's the point, instead of doing this they they are more concerned with noising up and getting a reaction from our fans, as that walloper was more interested in doing on Tuesday evening.

As he's a total non-entity, he'll not be targeted on his next visit to Ibrox being completely forgotten by then, but he'll remain a rocket nevertheless.

There is a difference between celebrating a goal and gesturing towards fans.
As others have mentioned, it's the double standard that is questioned.
Any Rangers player gesturing towards the opposition supporters risks a yellow or red card.
The rules are routinely ignored when others try to rile up our fans.

Never really understood the concept of gloating instead of celebrating success, Broon was the worst for it, so I guess it goes hand in hand with lack of intelligence

Yeah to be fair if I had just scored infront of 50,000 opposition fans and shut them up i'd just jog back to the halfway line like nothing happened. Jesus christ man

Back