Diego Costa.

The same way Messi was sentenced to a jail sentence for the same reason. Costa won't see the inside of a cell.

I was under the impression that any stint under a year (or two) in Spain doesn’t necessarily mean jail time.

I was under the impression that any stint under a year (or two) in Spain doesn’t necessarily mean jail time.

Remember reading this myself in relation to the Messi case I think.

He won’t see the inside of a cell.

He’ll have a gang and the screws doing what he wants within the first 2 days

if the sentence is under 2 years then it’s an option to pay a fine instead, it’s at the digression of the Judge/Tribunal though.

Costa would be like Ray Winstones character ' Carlin ' in the 1970s borstal drama Scum.

The Breaking news I want to see is:
“Neil Doncaster sentenced due to corporate governance gross misconduct”

Costa in jail would be a revelation. All other inmates and the governor would shit themselves.

It will never happen though.

That's it. He'll be sick of Spain, done England and will want to come to Rangers because of the gaffer. Hooks up with Alfie and terrorises all opponents including the refs, who won't dare look at him never mind give any decisions or cards against him (or Alfie). Slap me if I'm hallucinating!

That's it. He'll be sick of Spain, done England and will want to come to Rangers because of the gaffer. Hooks up with Alfie and terrorises all opponents including the refs, who won't dare look at him never mind give any decisions or cards against him (or Alfie). Slap me if I'm hallucinating!
Yip, would score for fun up here, but the cult would still find a way to stop him.

I always find it remarkable how variable the judicial systems are throughout the EU. I read than sentences under 2 years in Spain are typically not served in prison?!

Costa, in jail.??
What a movie that would be.
Ye2HOje.jpg

Back